1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Searching for people with closed servers.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Bastiuscha, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

Hey there!

I hope, that i'm not in the wrong theme. Like the topic, i search for a group, that play online at a closed server. I'm from german and really new, at assetto corsa. I play with vive and my playtime is maybe 20-25h offline. Since yesterday, i tryed to play online. This is so awesome, but there are so much idots, they only wan't to crash. That make me sad and angry...i only wan't do drive a nice clear race.

So i try to ask here for a group...maybe someone see this and invite me. That could be great!

best regards
    Sebastian

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Problème de connexion : searching servers Sep 22, 2022
    General modding discussion Searching for a good BMW E36 M3 mod. Nov 24, 2020
    General modding discussion Searching for Hockenheim Track and Porsche Cars Nov 9, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Searching servers ... for very long time Jun 8, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Searching server not working Apr 25, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Searching nice Screenshots of Cars and Tracks for a Wiki Oct 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Searching for a list (or similar) for the perfect tyre pressure for all cars/tyre types Apr 17, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Searching for Leaderboard app with sector times Aug 16, 2016
    General modding discussion Searching real driver hands texture mod Apr 15, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Esra | searching for a web designer Mar 27, 2015
    Liveries Searching logo Mar 13, 2015
    Tracks modding Ss1 wrc spain 2014 montjuïc, searching modders Dec 2, 2014
    Tracks modding Searching modder for fictional tracks Jul 25, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Searching a cheap wheel Jul 11, 2014
    Liveries Today I searching for a new Logo,please help! Apr 9, 2014

3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

If you decide to come back to public servers at any point we are always looking for more players on ALOOG 1 server. You will need to have a Minorating of A/B to join (if your not familiar with minorating it is a server side service that awards contact points when you hit other players and grades you accordingly... it certainly doesn't guarantee clean racing but keeps most of the worst drivers out, search "minorating" on this forum if you want to know more.) we also have admin who will remove problem players. Car and track changes every day or 2 and we are open to requests. Welcome to AC online community :)

V8_KB, baboon, Berniyh and 1 other person like this.
  4. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

Much thanks! I will look for it, today.

Andy-R likes this.
  5. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Search for PGS Racing in online lobbies. I manage this server. I too am looking for clean drivers. Once I have several I will make the server private. But please enter the server and enjoy it any time.

Thanks,
    Protonv5

6. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

I also will do that! Thank you too. :)

Edit: mhh, i do some wrong? "pgs racing" i did'nt found.
    And "Aloog 1" the same. I found "Aloog-0, 4 and 5" But all empty.

I try later again. :)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  7. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

That's because I am a NOOB! :) It's PGS Motorsport my friend. Sorry !

8. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

Ahh better! that i found. But i can't connect, because i don't have two cars of that: Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and ks_porsche.
    But I love GT3! The Ferrarie 488 GT3 is so awesome... not the fastest, but he looks and sounds really good. Love to drive.

9. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Well, you can get the DLC's and then you have the cars :)

10. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

Ou expensive... then i need all dreampacks, and porsche pack 3.... for KS_porsche_911_rsr_2017. I will see...this month i can't. Promissed my wife, that i save some money. ;)
    The only DLC i have at the moment, is the ferrari pack. (awesome btw)

11. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Sure, I can appreciate your situation. I will alter the server so that you can race on it with the cars you already have. :) Give me a little bit and I will have it ready.

Bastiuscha likes this.
  12. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

Wow, that was not necessary! But thanks a lot. Can you tell me a good time, then i can find some people on your server? (and wich country...for calculating my own time. :) )

13. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

It's not a problem really. Glad to get you going. I should be on a little later today. I am in the US. Hopefully some others will join as well for some easy going fun. :)

14. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

Ok, now in german, it's 18:45. At 20 o'clock (in 75min.) i will join your server. Maybe i found you there. :)

Edit: UPS! Sry...i believe you will not understand: 18:45 means: 6:45 pm. :D

15. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

Do you change the server contitions already? I can't still join.
    [​IMG]

16. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Do you not have the 488GT3?

17. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

Aloog 1 i found now, but Ford GT40 & Porsche 908LH i don't have. :) I think, i have to buy all packs.

18. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

Sure i have! Don't know why i have this message. [​IMG]

19. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

I love this car. ;D

20. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Yes, one of my favorites for sure. I'm not sure what the problem is. :|
    Can you refresh the server list and reconnect?

21. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Rookie

I did it for several times...but look in the line down of my screenshot. Do you see... the cars porsche and laborghini are still missing too...or what means that?