1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Setup for bmw 235i @ norisring

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brixxlnator, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Brixxlnator

Brixxlnator Gamer

Hi!

Can anybody provide a setup for above combo?

Currently I am stuck at a 57,7XX @ 98% TrackGrip...

I know, there is not that much setup to change, but somehow I can't get the balance right.

Oversteer like crazy upon acceleration and understeer once it starts to grip. No matter how much I change the camber sliders or spring, it doesn't feel like it's getting a lot better.

It also starts to bounce upon breaking.

Any recommendations regarding tire pressure, as well?

I find it very difficult to properly find a setup for this car, as I just can't get along with it's base behaviour.

NeRo2 and esox71 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars BMW M4 ECU setup menu Dec 3, 2021
    Screens & Videos Hotlap | 2:16:908 | BMW Z4 GT3 | Spa-Francorchamps | Setup | Assetto Corsa Mar 13, 2021
    ACC Physics 1.6.3 - BMW GT3 Aggressive Setup Dec 1, 2020
    ACC Physics BMW M6 Wet Setup Wrong Brake Rear Pads - Monza May 22, 2020
    ACC General Discussions BMW M6 GT3 Hot Lap + Setup @ Hungary 1:43.623 Dec 20, 2018
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW @ Misano with setup download 1:34s Nov 29, 2018
    ACC General Discussions BMW M6 Hot Lap + Setup @Paul Ricard 1:54.078 Nov 17, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bmw 1m quick race novice setup problem Aug 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room BMW M3 E30 Drift Setup? May 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room BMW Z4 GT3: any setup tips? Mar 27, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Bmw z4 gt3 setup Jan 13, 2015
    Chit Chat Room BMW z4 gt3 base setup? Apr 30, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Bumps and curbs..how to setup the BMW Z4 GT3? Feb 11, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues bmw z4 gt3 setup allignment wrong value Jan 14, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues BMW M3 E30 Gr.A - Setup screen Dec 20, 2013

3. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

Perhaps you should ask aleex? :D

My own solution: 27 on each corner, default camber settings, big front toe opening, neutral rear toe. I did not go faster than 57:5 but the car is pretty stable.

4. Hans Meier

Hans Meier Racer

I have change the Springrate for the Nürburgring GP Track. I found its way more Grippy, Stable and balanced. I didnt touch anything else as far i remember. You probably give it a try. It was 1 click into - front and rear. I think its the minimun you can set for this Car. It feels weird to drive aswell but i still liked it :)

Brixxlnator likes this.
  5. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

I always drive this car stock (only lowered a bit), awesome car :)

6. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

Lowering tire pressure will reduce spinning during acceleration. I used a slight positive front toe to prevent the car from oversteering too much during braking and turn entry. A bit negative rear toe to prevent understeer mid corner and exit and near to max camber front and rear. Also lowered the car quite a lot. Having a larger rake angle will probably also help to get rid of the understeer. Lowering dampers and rebound all around will help with turn in and responsiveness in slow corners especially. Also, there's no need to rev it to the max in case you do, you can shift gears at the first red rev light and maybe use a higher gear for corner exits. You'd get a better reference of your pace for comparison if you used 100% grip and compare with the current world record on RSR.

Brixxlnator likes this.
  7. aleex

aleex Racer

No!
    Do not help him! :D

8. Brixxlnator

Brixxlnator Gamer

You... :mad: :D

@LeSunTzu

Actually, considering your unreal lap times, I should ask you!

Or drug you.. and hide you somewhere... at least until the cup's final is over.
    :rolleyes::D

Easy and LeSunTzu like this.