1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Severe lack of setup options on the SF15/f138 ferrari.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by anything-but, Jan 10, 2017.

1. anything-but

anything-but Guest

Compared to the PC version, there's a few omissions on the setup side of things.....no rear wing adjustment one of 'em!

Intentional/bug?

PS4 here bty, if XB users could confirm they got the same issue?

ingrobny likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer 1.8.16 hotfix - Severe lack of servers after update Jul 6, 2022
    General modding discussion Severe ramdon shadows shown on track mesh via Kseditor, but smooth in original 3d programe May 21, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Severe SA punishment in MP - why? Oct 13, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.0.4] Severe stutter due to CPU overload Jul 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions [NOT ACC's FAULT!] Severe Stutter with Non-synced FPS Apr 12, 2019
    ACC Gameplay A.I Not Pitting Due to Severe Damage Apr 4, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Setting AA to temporal high causes severe ghosting Jan 20, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds FPS with a full grid of cars dropped severely after recent updates Aug 20, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC Start Time is Severely Increased Jul 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Severe "ride height bug"! Dec 18, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Severe Replay Stutter v1.9 (now with logs included) Nov 2, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Framerate dropping severely Aug 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Playing AC with severe handicap - Quadstick May 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 12h Sebring severe weather delay - insane lightning storm! Mar 19, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Severe stuttering after v1.3 update. cpu spiking to 95%+ Oct 9, 2015

3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Pretty sure I saw rear aero adjustment on the F138 when I looked this morning?

4. anything-but

anything-but Guest

Think you'll find that's the left/front aero adjustment.

5. Inmortal80

Inmortal80 Rookie

Yes. Only left/right front options avaliable. That can't be right, right?

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

ingrobny likes this.
  6. That is very strange indeed, on PC we have a reasonably wide range of setup options. For aero we have:

Front Left/Right (0-30 degrees)
    Rear (0-30 degrees)

ingrobny likes this.
  7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

edit

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  8. anything-but

anything-but Guest

Now i'm in from work, i've noticed there's no heave damping adjustment on the two cars as well as the missing rear wing adjustment.

ingrobny likes this.
  9. Just a quick question - are there heave adjustments options on console for the Tatuus Abarth? Should be spring rate and height, as well as damping.

10. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Yep the same on xbox, but with added problem that we can't use all the hybrid modes ( if using a steering wheel that is, can if using a controller)

MBK72 likes this.
  11. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

This is garbage!!!! I am getting severely frustrated with not having things on the wheel that should be there.

Here is a suggestion. GIVE US WHEEL USERS A MENU BUTTON, THEN WE HAVE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO ADJUST WITH THE DPAD. KINDA LIKE HOW F1 2016 DOES IT!!!!

DOES ANYONE HEAR ME!?!?!

LMR showtime likes this.
  12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

It would be nice to be able to use it. Season pass holder and once again no dlc available. If they can't get that to work at the 3rd dlc attempt, what chance you got at getting button mapping. I'm starting to get fed up with the situation on Xbox, great handling game on wheel but all the other stuff mainly multiplayer is just not up to standard.

13. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

I hear you on the menu button idea, I thought that would be a good way of doing it as I'm sure many people probably have ( have not played f1 2016 so didn't know they used that). Makes sense really, just hope they sort something out for us soon :)

14. Kribbio

Kribbio Guest

Only front wing settings:

[​IMG]

(Both F138 and Sf15-t)

15. fedepino

fedepino Racer

this is quite a problem i tested both the sf15t and the f138 and it's imposible to use high level of front wing because of the lack of downforce on the rear wing, now it's impossible that every time there are new problems, is strange and a bit frustrating. if the devenlopment team is too little for the work they choose to do, they have to hire new people maybe an expert of porting beetween console and pc or someone who come in to control and test deeply.

16. kalamazoo123

kalamazoo123 Rookie

This is a real problem as said above when driving both Ferrari F1 cars. You cant really change the front wing much as it unbalances the car, so we are basically left without being able to adjust the downforce on the cars at all - i.e. - we run the same levels at Monza as we do at Nurburgring or anywhere else! Not really simulating these cars accurately at all!

Would be good if Kunos could comment and confirm if the rear downforce is an omission (and intentional or not), or whether its actually a bug/mistake and rather than left/right it should read front/back (as i've not heard of being able to adjust the downforce by left and right on these cars and i wouldnt have thought such a feature was much use when you consider stability etc).

Most importantly would appreciate a comment on whether it will be fixed.

17. dawg

dawg Racer

Agreed with set-up options.

Also with the new modern F1 cars, it would be really cool if Kunos can set correct DRS-zones for the tracks, accompanied with DRS-signs. Like the Red Bull GP track has.

LMR showtime likes this.
  18. The F138 is much to slow in my opinion even with the standard setup only 275 km/h. That's impossible. And again no reaction from the dev side. Why should I buy a simulation when nothing works right or I have no access to basic features of a car.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  19. fedepino

fedepino Racer

True even with Drs open on monza straight is hard to go faster then 300 kmh
    Really strange

20. I'm guessing once the options for the rear wing arrive you should be able to achieve much higher speeds. Right not with locked rear wing, there anren't many aero choices, as any front changes just make it unbalanced.

21. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Im not sure how beta testing on console works, does it need to be in house or can they share different versions to beta testers trough internet? It does look like they need more testers that can catch differences and bugs in general.

svenvangent and paul_wev like this.