1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Share your dualshock setting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by MiddleFinger, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Gabrien

Gabrien Rookie

I think these are the settings I'm using, might be from my post elsewhere. What's important to understand, is how all of these settings work as a whole and not in isolation, because certain ones will counter each other. For example, Steering Filter might seem 'twitchy' on paper set to 20% (as someone mentions) but with Steering Speed set to 0% it felt just right to me. If the steering speed were to be set any higher, the Steering Filter would likely need to be raised to compensate. And then of course on top of that, individuals preferences will vary.

To sum up, really, the best advice is firstly to understand what each setting does, and secondly pick one track, one car, and test, test, test for yourself!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. giulianbu

giulianbu Rookie

[Quote = "RaysurX, posta: 736.758, membro: 144.763"] Modifica delle impostazioni avanzate di auto non sembra cambiare la macchina molto. Non sono sicuro se io sono solo un pilota **** Ty e non posso dire ... [/

is a bug, they must fix them and quickly, the same thing that happened with the project cars on day one, unbelievable !!! It can not happen here too !!

3. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

I'm having a lot of fun with these settings at the moment -

Steering sensitivity - 20%
    Steering speed - 15%
    Steering dead zone - 0
    Steering filter - 0
    Gamma - 100%

It does require you to have a fair bit of control over the stick. You can't be forcing the stick all the way left or right all the time.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

These work for me:
    Steering Sensitivity - 67%
    Steering Speed - 78%
    Steering Deadzone - 9%
    Filter - 55%
    Gamma - 180%

5. Sixteenvalver

Sixteenvalver Rookie

Here's mine I've spent a couple of days trying to get a good balance for drift and track driving, may still seem sensitive to some but easy to get used to.

Speed sensitivity: 10%
    Steering speed: 8%
    Deadzone: 5%
    Filter: 18%
    Gamma: 250%

Can catch most slides on track driving.

6. RaysurX

RaysurX Rookie

Thanks everyone for your input. It seems everyone has different settings. Gonna be hard to find that one setting that would suit most players and cars. Gonna keep experimenting.

7. Carlo Riccio

Carlo Riccio Rookie

Does anyone here know how to stop the camera sway on 3rd person ps4

8. banshee555

banshee555 Rookie

I have the default settings but what do I need to change to make my turns a bit sharper?

9. IzNoGood_NO

IzNoGood_NO Rookie

Hello everyone :), can I change the button configuration on PS4 controler ??? I want to put throttle and brake on right analog stick ???

10. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

thats actually the problem of all the configs posted here, you literally NEED to have steering sensitivity @ 100% in order to be able to react properly and be competitive.

This is the config I'm using currently for my DS4 on PS4:

Steering Sensitivity - 100%
    Steering Speed - 25%
    Steering Deadzone - 5%
    Filter - 82%
    Gamma - 220%

IzNoGood_NO likes this.
  11. wigu

wigu Rookie

Hi everyone:) my settings i easy get 50 drift combo on it

Steering Sensitivity - 76%
    Steering Speed - 25%
    Steering Deadzone - 2%
    Filter - 18%
    Gamma - 210%

12. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

After a lot of hours testing and tweaking, this is the settings that I have found work well for a wide range of cars & tracks.

Speed sensitivity : 25
    Steering speed : 11
    Steering deadzone: 12
    Steering filter: 38
    Steering gamma : 180

djm99 likes this.
  13. kjellezy

kjellezy Gamer

Do you mean that speed sensitivity or steering speed needs to be at 100%? There is no steering sensitivity option..

14. Here there!

Does the Gyroscope (motion sensor) work within this game or AAC within Steam (PC) and Sony DS4?