1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

I had the same, check what plugin you'Re using for browser. I had one browser plugin in Content Manager installed and it crashed as soon as I hit register. I disabled all browser plugin (it then uses Internet Explorer) and it worked.

See in Content Manager -> settings -> Content Manager -> plugins (IIRC) -> disable the browser ones.

2. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Everytime I wanted to join a race I was a few minutes late and didn't have the time to wait for the next one. I had no idea SRS still had that participation, more than 60 joined yesterdays DTM 90s race, wow. I guess I'll add them to my schedule from now on :)

Pretend racer likes this.
  3. Psit

Psit Alien

Guys of SRS, thank you for your free service, its awesome.
    I have a suggestion.
    Some people are not fond of racing with modded cars, for the past days you are using 2 mod cars in your races and these 2 races are in sequence, so its kinda driving people off like me away from SRS until you rotate the races!
    Please consider this in your next combos :)

MrDeap, Tim Meuris and LeiF like this.
  4. M Waechter

M Waechter Racer

Found a driver [DTM90s, Monza] who cutted the chicane (0:36 sec. in first sector) in the race, it's not anything about that cut I want to mention - but just the fact that this laptime (1:57 min.) actually appears on the SRS "fastest laps" sheet ! Though it was an off track lap that normally shouldn't get recognized by the system. Maybe s.th. left to improve the system.. ?

cerebralvortex likes this.
  5. chakko

chakko Alien

I'm not too fond of mods too, but, if you never drove the Seat Leon Eurocup, and you're at least halfways into touring cars, you really should give it a try. One of the best mod cars i ever tried. It's really great.

jaxx_za likes this.
  6. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

We are very pleased to announce the new series for Assetto Corsa!

[​IMG]

jim jones, OliW, chakko and 8 others like this.
  7. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

8. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I recently reinstalled SRS and wanted to join a couple of races. I followed the links for 3 separate tracks but I kept getting the message that I didn't have the correct content. Is this a common problem?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

So how exactly does that matchmaking work?

There were less than 20 people when I registered for the race, so I thought I'd be in server 1. A few minutes before the join option appeared I saw that I'm almost at the end of the drivers list. I don't use SRS often so my rating isn't that high (had first collision ever tonight tho), but on the list there were also guys with lower rating than mine and yet they were above. I guess that list already shows the order in which the drivers are going to join the servers?

I mean what's the deciding factor on what server you are going to play?

10. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

Mismatch could be wrong version of the track or car. Make sure you install the latest Ginetta mod

11. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

Server positioning is a combination of performance on that specific series and rating.

V8_KB likes this.
  12. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Ah OK, makes sense since I never participated in that series.

13. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yeah I normally find I am always in the bottom split the first race of a series, but generally never after that.

14. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

It was a mismatch on tracks. I had the latest versions installed.

15. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Forget it, the zip programme I was using threw corrupt files. Don't know why I stopped using winrar.

16. isamu

isamu Racer

Is this really true? Is the service pick up and play and can you find a race at anytime like in Iracing(speaking only about AC of course)?

17. DD_Friar

DD_Friar Simracer

Yes, you register for a race you would like to take part in. You are graded after each race and places are allocated according to your grade and the number of registered players. Be aware if you register and do not turn up you are blocked for 48 hours from taking part.
    There is an app for you to up/download custom skins as well which is neat.
    The races are for different cars and games and contribute to a championship.
    The standard of driving is generally good.
    Salute
    Friar
    Aka Colin Tuck in SRS

18. RufGTI

RufGTI Simracer

Nice to see that SRS still improves

Glaurung likes this.
  19. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

Quite true mate.
    SRS is free, all you have to do is register with your name and surname.

You can check our livestreams https://www.youtube.com/simracingsystem
    All races with more than 10 participants are broadcasted, more than 1100 broadcasts.

Don't forget to subscribe our YT channel and like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/simracingsystem/

Glaurung likes this.
  20. Glaurung

Glaurung Hardcore Simmer

Is there a link for donations?
    You guys are doing a superb job, like also RSR team, and deserve all the community support.