1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Since yesterday facebook likes stopped and now it is decreasing by the hour !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by 4yrton Senn4, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

For the first time I noticed that the Facebook likes for AC is decreasing ( by hundreds ) rather than increasing.

I am worried because I was looking forward to 50 000 and maybe 100 000 likes.

I think it's the awful A.I that makes AC loose it's FB likes.

It's a really sad day I must say.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues No controller detected since yesterday May 4, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds No engine sound for mod cars since yesterday! Jul 2, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Controllers X360 doesn't work since yesterday May 23, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Cant fetch any server (since UTC 1200 Sunday 21 Apr 2024) Apr 21, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards ACC Lobby is offline since 9 hours ago. Any insights? Oct 29, 2023
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Since 1.9.1/2 - Crashes with Fatal Error May 5, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards No special events since 1.9 update Apr 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lost the ability to remove all HUD since 1.8.7. PS5 Dec 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheel models not working since february 2022 - this is sad Oct 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error - so many since v1.8+ - please HELP [faulty RAM module] Sep 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting GPU 100% in VR on menu screens - since downloading American tracks Sep 7, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Since Windows 11 - Crash on Startup / Invalid Parameter Jun 18, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.8.14] VR - Game crashes mid-race since [Fanatec driver memory leak] May 4, 2022

3. blakescom

blakescom Racer

what's facebook ?

4. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

Hopefully you're right about inactive fans !

The more who likes AC the better !

5. JyriK

JyriK Gamer

How can I enjoy AC when the likes are decreasing? Perspiring mimes want to know!

6. Horus

Horus Alien

NO! I really feel for you, it must be 'Like' the world is ending! tut

fr13del likes this.
  7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Pretty sure you can like something even if you dont use the fakebook. :eek:

Edit: just to show my statement is great like yours I raise you some of these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

Exaggerate much? :rolleyes:

Deatroy likes this.
  9. cimenTo

cimenTo Racer

what's your point in this thead?
    not everyone is on facebook, so the page won't win instantly 50.000-100.000 likes...

even though.. let's say everyone who liked the page, bought the game.. they still have spent their money..
    new likes will surely come someday and they will be a lot more.. again, not everyone is on facebook..

and i liked the page, when it was brand new... it had barely 350 likes or so..

get over it..

10. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Cleaning....

Forged likes this.
  11. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

so "is it sarcasm or you don't know that facebook since 4-5 days is cancelling inactive fans and fake profiles that like a page?" It's considered offensive here LOL ooook

12. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

See it as an indication of where AC is heading !

13. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

Wow -Lots of retards on this forum !

Not a single constructive post !

Say hello to the ignore list !

Frank Zappa was right !

"People are people and they are basically bad"

14. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

I imagine you'll be saying hello to the ban list shortly with that attitude....

1karl1, Cefa, TCLF and 1 other person like this.
  15. fr13del

fr13del Racer

Why should someone care about facebook?

16. AngeloMertel

AngeloMertel Racer

and why are my best comments getting deleted? :rolleyes:

17. Horus

Horus Alien

Here I'll give you a constructive post.

[​IMG]

D'uh! Sorry that's a Concrete Post!

Adam Farmer, Turk, Tony74 and 5 others like this.
  18. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

I love this post.jpg

Horus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.