1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Storm weather and dynamic setting?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MsportDAN, Mar 8, 2019.

1. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

In pcars 2 I had a massive issue with the dynamic weather being all well and good - but the fact that my race could go to snow or a storm. Now in real life mostly races don't run in storm or snow. Having raced the storm setting tonight at monza (frankly best wet racing offline in any sim!) im wondering will there be the ability to either omit storm from the dynamic weather setting, OR the fact races can get stopped?

I quite like the second version tbh, but would also like there only to be heavy rain at its worst in the dynamic setting (having the option that is). So heavy rain IS the worse it can get and NOT storm.

Could we have this option for future offline, or select what weather you want to be made dynamic?

Also im really liking ACC atm and if its future holds more series and tracks then wow. we could have the next best sim out there down the line.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Dynamic weather is confirmed by HUD option in game. Developers did had internal discussion about Real life weather data (RaceDepartment Interview) as for weather STORM weather was confirmed by the dev to be just on the line to be red flagged sessions. But it will be interesting what options dynamic weather brings. and how much we can control the weather in game

3. Luatz1

Luatz1 Racer

I really think it would be nice to have a 1% or 0,0001% chance that the storm goes over that limit, so we get a red flag, with the possibility of restarting the race or even cancelling the rest of the race if it doesn't stop.

If they really want to recreate reality, that possibility should be there.

4. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Storms are interesting for the graphic effects, but I would prefer some temperatures below 0°C for the driving factor