1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Sugestions for a better multiplayer

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Jun 21, 2017.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I really apreciate the last update and after a month the caos on the multiplayer has been improved compared to the first days. But still there is work to do, here are the features IMO the multiplayer is missing and needs (others aren't extremely necessery for me, but I've seen other users asking for them):
    • Filters:
      • Private lobbies or public
      • Track
      • Selection of cars
      • Sessions (Practice, Qualifying, Practice/qualifying cobined, Race duration)
      • Conditions (Track surface)
      • Assists (Autoclutch, TC, ABS, ESP, Tyre Blankets)
      • Realism (Fuel rate, Damage rate, Tyre wear rate, Allowed tyres out, Qualifying limit)
    Others I don't believe they are extremely necessery to be filtered, but could be added too (Race delay, time of the day, weather, ambient temperature)​
    • This options can not be seen in the menu, please make them visible:
      • Race Start delay
      • Coditions (Time of day, weather, ambient temperature, track surface)
      • Realism (Fuel rate, Damage rate, Tyre wear rate, Allowed tyres out, qualify limit)
    • This options can not be seen inside the lobby, please make them visible:
      • Sessions (Qualifying time, practice session) in case you want to restart the session
      • Laps visible in any session
      • Track surface
      • Assists (Autoclutch, TC, ABS, ESP, Tyre Blankets)
      • Realism (Fuel rate, Damage rate, Tyre wear rate, Allowed tyres out, Qualifying limit)
    • Invite friends from inside the lobby
    • Text chat inside the lobby
    • Lobby chat (with ability to silence all with one option)
    • Ability to restart the voting by pressing the button asigned to vote
    • Possibility to see how is the vote going (for example: 5/16)
    • Ability to see the button asigned to vote (some people seems doesn't know where the button is)
    • Ability to choose library
    I know 99% wont be listened (lord kunos said would be difficult to add the ability to see the laps of the race when qualifying, so I dont even think about the rest been added), but anyway, thought could be usefull to have listed all the features missing. What other features would you add?

svenvangent and OdeFinn like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer 1.0.6 - Matchmaking sugestions Jul 16, 2019
    Suggestions Some sugestions for a next update! Oct 20, 2016
    ACC Virtual Reality Shouldn't I get better performance with this spec? Mar 12, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Better FFB in ACC for low-medium range wheels? Dec 10, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Do we have any better Porsche Cup liveries for single player mode Jul 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is the PS5 version better? Jun 20, 2023
    ACC User Interface Suggestion for much better replay- overview Dec 14, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality ACC in VR, better Win10 or Win11? Dec 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions AC was better Acc Apr 9, 2022
    Steering wheels discussions G923 really that better than G920? Dec 30, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Better Driver Rating System for ACC [Seriously, stop] Nov 23, 2021
    ACC Tools For those who want better FFB! Sep 25, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Which is better? T-LCM and Simgear loadcell kit Dec 28, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions I have Series X , now is better ACC ? Nov 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Better frame rate since GT4 pack loaded? Sep 18, 2020

3. Reverse grids, fixed setup option and ballast would be nice too.

Jon Legg and SlimCharles like this.
  4. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

:D

Hahahaha

:D

5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

BOP is already on PC. Hopefully is coming to the next update.

edit: And fixed set up is pretty important, I forgot that one.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

reversed grid and fixed setup is already on pc aswell

SlimCharles likes this.
  7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

I would take chat text box away.
    Its distracting... And a Racing game.
    Not a chat.

Or at least the ability to put it on/off in the server options.

Voice chat would be great, with option to silence the players.

And the option to invite once on track is really needed.

fixed setups would be great, more knowing that it's on PC.

FALSE STARTS feature in online and offline with drive trough penalty if you jumped the start.
    Come on kunos, false starts are in PC since 1.07 if i remind correct.

Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Another one: ability to set the assists on "Whatever you like", so for example in one lobby would be people with ESP on and people with ESP off. This is really necessary, because there is a lot of servers with ESP on that don't satisfy hardcore players.

About the chat box, is not my cup of tea, but I've seen many people asking for it. If it is added, I would like an option to turn it off.

9. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Luca once told that stability control was specifically put in the console game for novice players and that its an exaggerated aid.

The real aids are TC and ABS, those put in factory is the best setting and people can enable /disable TC or ABS if the real car has it.

The "stability control" option has to stay separate and fixed as it is..no abilty to increase or decrease it free on track

For those that cannot drive properly in a genuine simulator as assetto they better move on to GT or open their own lobby with 100% "stability control"

10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I personally think it's an assist that kills the fun and can even put more difficult the things... But if anyone wants to race with it OK, just add an option that allows people to race with ESP on or off in the same lobby.

All the lobbys with ESP are non-existent to me. Specially those where the cars dont perform ESP in real life (GT3 lobbys with ESP.................).

11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Like i said, the stability control was specifically designed for the console version as luca once commented.

The physics and game are made only for TC and ABS, making the car behaviour more easy but fake using stability control.

So it's ok like it is,they don't should make able that one can play with it on together with people that don't use it.

Those That open a lobby with the stability control should better move to a driveclub or the next GT Sport.

Hopefully they take the "stability control" option away like in PC in offline and online