1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

System requirements for ACC

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Ace Pumpkin, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

thank you you are a star. In terms of ram? 8 ram is sufficient ?

2. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

Go for Ryzen 1800x and Vega 64... lol

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  3. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

I'd personally go with 16GB. The issue is, it's expensive as hell.
    I paid 80 euros for my 16GB RAM Sticks, those same sticks now cost 170 euros... it's insane.

Still, with all the processes and heavier programs 16GB is starting to be the norm.

4. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Thanks Mate, I have now a better understanding.

PhenOm likes this.
  5. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Keep an eye on cryptocurrencies, when they crash you'll get a 2nd hand 1080ti for buttons.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. ProjectWHaT

ProjectWHaT Racer

I'm assuming my i5-4590 and GTX 760 struggle a bit lol

7. MrDoku

MrDoku Rookie

I think the unreal engine will be very flexible in turning graphics down until it runs at a decent frame rate.

I think the main problem will be not so much the graphic engine, but the **50** cars on track at the same time. Especially if your at the back. Can you run 50 AI cars in AC at the moment?

No doubt Kunos will optimise this rather than relying on cpu melting specs. Kunos don't want to limit their market to rich GT3 fans only.

I'll wait until the early access buy it, try it, and if it doesn't run well or I don't like it I'll get a refund.

ABRacingTeam likes this.
  8. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

This is really interesting.. this implies that the more cores and threads we have , the better it is.
    50 cars?!?! That would be awesome!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  9. Stains

Stains Simracer

I can tell you that 8GB is fine, I just removed 8GB leaving 8 in my 1080Ti/6600k 4k/VR gaming rig and haven't noticed a single stutter or missed frame, even scoring the same scores in benchmark, slightly higher probably due to driver updates.

ABRacingTeam likes this.
  10. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I would highly recommend stretching to the 1060 6gb card as they are a good bit faster. Also the extra VRAM will help a lot with higher quality textures

11. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Yes, but the good news is that you only really need to change the card, the CPU is fine, especially so if you can overclock it a bit, even if it’s non K you should be able to lock it to its highest turbo boost frequency on all cores

12. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I bought the 1070 ;)

13. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Even better :)

14. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

1080tis that ran 24/7 assumingly oc'd. Very appealing thought.

Octane and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  15. Turk

Turk Alien

I have a 1070 and I think it's plenty for VR, it's not the bottle neck on my system. My i7 2600K is. AC physics with VR demands were pushing my CPU to it's limits. So that's what worries me. It wouldn't really surprise me if ACC sin't that much more taxing even with it's better graphics. The UE4 engine is probably fairly well optimized. No offence to Kunos but a company dedicated to making an off the shelf game engine probably know a few tricks when it comes to optimization.

I kind of think my system should be ok.. But I'll have limits on how much AI I can run. Shouldn't be an issue for online though. I also wouldn't be surprised if server side AI became a thing in ACC.

16. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

They're more economical to mine cryptocurrencies on lower voltages. The only thing I'd be worried about is replacing the fans. So if it's cheap enough, yeah it would be very appealing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LeDude83 and Cote Dazur like this.
  17. ACorsa1

ACorsa1 Gamer

I've picked up a new prebuild g4560, gtx1050ti, with a MSI 250 motherboard.
    It's my first PC, any thoughts?

18. Stains

Stains Simracer

Don't go pre built but rather select the parts you WANT and pay a builder $50 to build it.
    It'll be cheaper and better than the pre built.

19. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

build one yourself, much more fun and gratifying. I can't wait to get in there and upgrade some stuff in the future

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

It’s a reasonable enough PC for 1080p resolution at I’d say medium settings. VR would need more power though