1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Telemetry and Race Strategy tool for ACC (Real-time and Offline)

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Iko Rein, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Racer

Hello,

New version 13.1 is out. You can get the new version from
    https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/telemetry-tool-for-f1-23-and-many-other-games.61580/

Notable changes are:
    • Many fixes to the multicar data system (for F1 2018-F1 23, AC, ACC, AMS2, PC2, R3E and rF2). Now the Tool it is in state, it should have been at 13.0 release.
    • Many F1 23 related fixes and new data usages, where feasible.
    • Fixed issue, where it was not possible to load in multilap telemetry the loaded laps into Statstistics Table. At the same time enabled opponent laps loading to multilap telemetry.
    • Fixes to the 'BLUE Line: Fastest Opponent' to make it work with all the multicar data games.
    • Added scrollbars to those windows, where the content might flow over
    • RaceInfo, add zoom and rotate to the map in the centerpane . The settings are also saved on per track basis.
    • Fixes to the laptime coloring and many places
    • General: Optimizations and fixes
    If you are on version 13.0 or older, it is advisable to update to this version.

See the ReadMe.txt for a full list of additions

Update

To update, you can just unzip the whole .zip on top of your existing installation.

For clean install/update, just unzip the .zip to a new location. The Tool will ask for location of data on the first run.

New Install

If you are doing a new install, just unzip the package anywhere in your system (can be in \program files or e.g. \bin\telemetry_tool). On windows start the tool with runWin.bat and select the game mode. On first run the Tool will ask for the location of data files etc. and it will setup all things for you. The default settings should work well.

If you use the Tool on Linux/Mac, check the ReadMe.txt for details on running the Tool on those platforms.

No data?

And a reminder to ACC users. If you don't receive opponent lap data, or the driver names are like 'Driver 1' etc, mitigate this by doing once save in the ACC settings dialog (Settings --> ACC Settings).

Enjoy, and get faster.

2. Keppch3n

Keppch3n Rookie

It doesn't work for me. I only get an 'AI 12 Label' on the map for myself. The position isn't really good... it's next to the track. I can't see any others. However, I did try to mitigate this by saving once in the ACC settings dialog (Settings --> ACC Settings)."

upload_2023-11-25_15-10-20.png

Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
  3. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Racer

Hi,

Is the Relay up-and-running?
    Are you running the Tool on local computer (i.e. on the same computer as ACC?
    Did you change the port settings to something odd?

In short, it seems there is no proper data coming in ('AI 12, Label' means the data has not been updated even once), as normally there is a dot (or actually circle) on the map in the exact spot. Now the whole track is under 'RED FLAG', so most likely the car(s) should be on the pitlane. But as the box is in the "origo", i.e. (0, 0), it seems there is no Shared Memory (i.e. the relay) data coming in, because the data seems to be only 0's.

What happens if you look at the 'Driving' or 'Raw Data' panes? In Driving you see if the relay is working, also in 'Raw Data' you see what data is being received.

BTW, you can move the map (drag with mouse), rotate map (mouse scroll) and zoom the map (CTRL + mouse scroll).

Cheers.

4. Keppch3n

Keppch3n Rookie

Hey first of all thanks for your response.

I think so, yes. What do I do:
    I open "C:\ProgramData\Telemetry_v13.1_with_JRE\runWin.bat"
    upload_2023-11-25_23-12-34.png
    I klick on Launch.
    upload_2023-11-25_23-13-21.png

Yes. Local Computer. The same as ACC. No i did not change anything.

Driving works, i think
    upload_2023-11-25_23-18-28.png

5. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Racer

Just quickly looking at the screenshots, you seem to be getting the Shared Memory data from the relay, which is good. But it also seems, you are not getting data from the ACC's broadcast system. Sometimes it can take few moments, before you get the data from the ACC's broadcast system.

Would you happen to run some other tools alongside? At least Simhub does some changes to the settings by default, so if you use any other tool, you might once more open the ACC Settings, press 'Save' and the restart the Tool.

Cheers.

6. Keppch3n

Keppch3n Rookie

Sorry but I have no other tools running and I tried saving settings 100 times.

Can I give you anything else? Logs or other screenshots?

Btw… I try in Singleplayer (Quick Race). Shut be ok?

7. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Racer

It should be ok. One thing to note on the "one more save". Make sure ACC is not running, when you do the settings save. If ACC is running, the settings will not be saved.

So
    1) Stop ACC
    2) Start the Telemetry Tool. Go to Settings --> ACC Settings and press save.
    3) Stop the Telemetry Tool.
    4) Restart ACC
    5) Restart the Telemetry Tool.

Cheers

8. Keppch3n

Keppch3n Rookie

I already get the note in another thread and I did it like that.

9. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Racer

Version 13.2 is here.

You can get the new version from
    https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/telemetry-tool-for-f1-23-and-many-other-games.61580/

ACC related changes:
    • New GT2 cars' data added
    • Added Red Bull Ring trackmap
    • Driving pane: Added tyre pressures per tyre at the start of the stint. Gives an idea, if for the next pitstop the pressures should be higher or lower.
    • For multi-car views, added 'Sort by Class' and 'Sort by Class and Cup'
    • Fixed issue, where the laps were not saved to the local db
    • Added 'Legend' to the map to show, what the colors mean
      - Center/main color is class (GT3, GT4, etc.)
      - Outer ring is the cup (Silver, Proam etc.)
    • On Telemetry tab, in the map the colors for cars is the class color
    • On Map, changed bit what data is shown, the coloring and reorganized the data, also changed the car coloring in all the map views. Now it is the color per Class.
    • Fixed issue, where on very long races the Delta might not work on the last laps
    • On places, where track position is shown, also added position in class data
    • Changed bit what data is shown on the multi-car views.
    • Small fixes to Donington, Barcelona, Hungaroring, Imola, Misano track maps
    • Fixed situation, where the old data would not be properly cleared, thus causing the track position not work correctly
    • Many tweaks to the 'Use Total-distance-order-for-track-position' feature. It should work better than the normal broadcasted data, which is always updated only at the sector gates.
    AC related changes
    • Added OMI Profile to driving pane
    • Modified bit what data is shown on the driving pane
    Notable changes.
    • AMS2 new tracks/cars data + plenty of AMS2 related additions/tweaks/fixes
    • F1 23, fixes to some trackmaps + new Singapore trackmap
    • Added preliminary EA WRC support
    • Added OMI profile to AMS2/PC2+ also for AC, R3E and rF2
    • Added alerts to show an alert on UI, if some value, e.g. tyre pressure lower/higher than set "alert level".
    • Fuel use estimate improvements
    • UDP/TCP redirect fixes, also added new F1 23 redirect mode with Hz level settings, which makes it behave much better e.g. with SF1000.
    • Added class sort order to ACC/AMS2/PC2/R3E/rF2 views.
    • Multicar session history, now you can select, which columns are visible.
    • RaceInfo: Added gaps, which shows caps to the cars in the same class and to all cars.
    • Map: Altered bit the data shown
    • A lot of tweaks/fixes and optimizations.
    For list of the changes, check the ReadMe.txt. There is almost 100 changes listed.

Updating from older versions: Just unzip .zip on top of your old installation.

Clean/New install. Unzip the files to anywhere in your system (e.g. under 'Program Files\Telemetry Tool' or to somewhere else). On the first run the Tool will ask location for data files. For install help, see https://telemetrytool.com/install

It is advisable to move to this version regardless if you are on pre v13 or on any v13 version. This version has lot of optimizations and fixes.

Enjoy, and get faster.

10. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Racer

Those with access to beta, there is new beta in the beta downloads.

This has the Nords trackmap for ACC and many other little fixes. I wanted to get this out for the weekend, but I am traveling and cannot do sufficient testing to allow me to make new release. I expect to make the next release around mid April.

If you don't know how to access the beta, send me a PM and I will send you the link.

Cheers.

11. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Racer

Version 13.3 is here.

You can get the new version from

ACC related changes:
    • Nordschleife trackmap + related additions
    Other changes:
    • AMS2 new tracks/cars data
    • http-server: Added new /JSON/sessiondata
    • Histogram fixes/tweaks and added multidata histogram
    • A lot of tweaks/fixes and optimizations
    For list of the changes, check the ReadMe.txt.

Updating from older versions: Just unzip .zip on top of your old installation.

Clean/New install. Unzip the files to anywhere in your system (e.g. under 'Program Files\Telemetry Tool' or to somewhere else). On the first run the Tool will ask location for data files. For install help, see https://telemetrytool.com/install

It is advisable to move to this version regardless if you are on pre v13 or on any v13 version. This version has lot of optimizations and fixes.

Enjoy, and get faster.

12. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Racer

I did a quick 13.4 release.

This was due to a bug in the launcher, which in some cases prevented the Tool to be run in AMS2 mode. I have now uploaded the fix to Overtake at https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/telemetry-tool-for-acc.34563/

If you don't play AMS2, then there is no need to update.

Normal update procedures apply. Or you can just replace the Telemetry.jar in the existing install with the one in the .zip.

Enjoy and get faster.