1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Thanks

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by degobiol, Nov 30, 2016.

1. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

Thank you KUNOS to let us drive on Porsche cars. For a long time, we can not use them, and you are the first to open it again to a large public. The last DLC is amazing, great cars, a good track, nice improvement features.

I'm a little bit disapointed that private lobbies are not in this update, but I beter like waiting a few weeks more and let you do it the beter way you can. I trust in you guys.

Everything you deliver to us is nice, professional and offer us great feelings. I love your job, keep this way on.

Mugs, Kaaarp, regingz and 12 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to get Xbox server to work ( no thanks to GPortal ) Jul 8, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Thanks Apr 19, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Thanks to Kunos and Steam. [pricing grievance - publisher issue] Jul 29, 2020
    Console Lounge Thanks Kunos Jul 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Say 'thanks' by nominating ACC for Steam Awards Nov 26, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thanks, Kunos Jul 1, 2019
    ACC Physics Tyre deformation. Thanks Kunos! Jun 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thanksgiving post Mar 25, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Happy Thanksgiving! Nov 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Wheels finally have a decent shading (thanks a ton Ilja!) Sep 20, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Thanks for doing Early Access right! Sep 15, 2018
    ACC General Discussions I just want to say Thanks Sep 15, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Feedback regarding the HUD - thanks for reading Sep 13, 2018
    ACC User Interface features Id love to see in the final release. Thanks for reading. Sep 13, 2018
    Suggestions Forum closed - thanks for your suggestions Jul 17, 2018

3. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

Nice to see some other nuances coming out the console section :D

I sincerely hope you'll have a blast with the Porsches @degobiol , and lets pray the long awaited updates are coming soon.

4. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

Yes, many console players are impatient. I think they don't have any idea about what coding is... What they want ? : everything, when do they want it ? : before they ask, what do they do to help ? : nothing but criticize. I never go to this kind of chat where someone try to explain them that it's not so easy to satisfy everybody, I think it's just wasted time, and I congratulate the AC CM for his patience. Always repeat the same thing for hears don't want to listen, well, it's just admirable. And I repeat, this game is just amazing, sure it's young on consoles, and many things could be improuved. But let's tell the devs what we would like, return bugs but also good things to help them knowing the way we expect this game go to. That's what I think.

5. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

Damn, the situation must be really desperate when the shilling gets so blatant and poor...

6. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Well I do know about coding and I also know that releasing an update for a driving game where the steering doesn't work might be considered a problem by most people involved.

Nwg, TheGT500 and Plato99 like this.
  7. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

For most of us coding is very much trail and error (often little more than a shot in the dark)... just ask kunos, they'l tell ya :)

gregOr1971 likes this.
  8. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

Totally agree, the Porsche pack 1 adds an amazing set of cars to the sim. Really enjoying the challenge of keeping the 935 pointed in the right direction.

degobiol likes this.
  9. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

And do you use a usual Xbox or a dev pack ? Sometime, a bug doesn't appear on a dev pack but only on users consoles. If you look at devs videos, you can see them using a fanatec wheel, can you do it with your console ? Impossible with PS4 because of sony's license. That should be reason.

regingz likes this.
  10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thank you so much! You've absolutely no idea what this means to us. We are so grateful for your support, patience and belief in us! With regards to private lobbies, we are working on them... However, these things take time! Thanks again for the kind words. You've made out day.

regingz and tomtitops4 like this.
  11. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

I work in a maintenance service, and I know that people always tell us when something goes wrong or is too long to be fixed, but never tell us when things are good or fast. I saw the same here, everybody shout and cry for this feature missing, this other not the way they think it is... But no many persons tell you the truth: AC is the only sim racing soft on console today. We got an amazing feeling with the wheel, I really "drive" cars I never can IRL. I think you made this game the good way: quality before quantity. Once you got the good quality (be sure you got it) you can focus on quantity and add some content. You clearly know your job that is developing sim racing software, but you also know the good strategy to make it grow with the community.

regingz, warth0g and paul_wev like this.
  12. Well said

paul_wev likes this.
  13. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

This was exactly why there were serious issues with Project C.A.R.S when it was released. Devs were using emulation software to test patches on a PC instead of the actual, physical console. I cannot believe any developer porting a PC game to console wouldn't test their work on what the end users use to make sure it A, it does what it sets out to do, and B, doesn't introduce other bugs and issues.
    Surely KS has at least one of each console available to allow testing before they release it to Sony / Microsoft for certification ?

14. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

If they don't, it's sheer lunacy.
    If they do, it's sheer incompetence.
    Not sure which is worse.

15. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

Whatever they do, haters gonna hate.

16. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

I don't want to put pressure on KUNOS devs, but a lot of players (±20) I know wait for the lobbies to buy the CD. Have a nice day.

17. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

Hi kunos, do you think we could have the BMW M1 (the historic one) ? This should be really great. It's an iconic car, and I think lot of simracers Will love it.

Pleite likes this.
  18. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

It's was inevitable that the tone would change after a couple of updates.
    Get ready for a complete love fest once Custom Lobbies get added!

Scuderia Paul likes this.