1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The "British Pack" DLC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Hot Doge, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Hot Doge

Hot Doge Gamer

I think we deserve at least clarification if the "British Pack" is still coming.

I believe there hasn't been an official word from the devs about the "British Pack" since its announcement by our great Marco Massarutto from AC's End of Year Dev Blog. Which resulted in assumptions that the said DLC has been already released but re-branded as the"Ready to Race Pack" as it ticks all the bells that would be on the "British Pack" quoting "that will bring you the latest line-up from McLaren, Lotus and maybe something even more"
    • McLaren 570S
    • McLaren P1 GTR
    • Lotus 3-Eleven
    I am not here to rant but to seek an answer. If you ever experienced asking someone out but not giving you an answer straight away, it just crushes you more and more the longer you hope :(

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions British GT pack Apr 25, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting British Pack Patch - Front wheels sporadically lose all grip for about 500~1000ms Feb 11, 2021
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7.0 and BRITISH PACK DLC out NOW! Feb 10, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions British GT Pack DLC Feb 3, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions British gt save problem Feb 27, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Wrong car number on specific car (British GT) Jan 24, 2022
    ACC User Interface Unable to select specific car for British GT Jan 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Ue4-AC2 crash when loading game in British GT championship at Spa Dec 13, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room TWSR - British GT mini championship Jun 8, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 225 - Hatched Beemer and a British Merc May 8, 2021
    ACC Gameplay ACC 1.7.7 - British GT, points not attributed at the end of race Feb 12, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Incorrect number of practice sessions | British GT - Brands Hatch Mar 16, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Fatal Error since British DLC update 1.7.0+ Mar 8, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR.dk British GT FUN Fridays Mar 5, 2021
    ACC General Discussions British GT Esports Championship Mar 3, 2021

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

tkaczorek69 and Hot Doge like this.
  4. Hot Doge

Hot Doge Gamer

The discussions I saw on the threads opened my eyes that the pack might have already be released yes. But then again even if I didn't see those discussion I would already be skeptical now as Kunos is focusing on the Ferrari pack

5. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

what panky said doesnt make it clear for me at all. it was in the context with the r2r dlc. so i am not sure whats exactly going on and i appreciate some clarification too.

6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I'd say the post from pankykapus is crystal clear.

Dookie, pollinho123 and Berniyh like this.
  7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Not to me, and others it seems...

I wish we could have straight answers rather than people talking in riddles. Assumptions, which are sometimes wrong, are being made from these sorts of vague statements. I don't think it's unreasonable to have a clear yes or no when the question relates to announced content. The same goes for the status of the announced content that's been riding for years. If it's not coming then say so...

chakko, xystof and gandlers like this.
  8. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Many carpacks have been annonced and carlicenses. It should have resulted in more than this.
    Hire more people to earn more Money becouse the urge for more content to be bought
    in this wonderfull game is practical unlimited.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Hot Doge likes this.
  9. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

The British cars that were in development when the announcement was made were eventually bundled in the race-themed RTR pack. The "maybe" in the announcement was a genuine maybe.

Our focus for the moment is the Ferrari pack and Laguna Seca.

10. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

In case its not clear from what ive asked the devs and what they have posted

There is no brit pack, there isnt a planned brit pack so stop expecting one.

Marco made a mistake a while saying it sparking this hype sadly thats all it was, a mistake.

This next dlc is probably for the ferraris and the dlc after that is expected to probably have the alfa romeo guilia and m6 gt3 and or laguna seca(not confirmed for this pack though) neither of which are british

There could be one next year if they announce it

11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Thanks for clarifying it!

12. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Cool, appreciate the clarity. Thanks for the update :)

I don't see it as a mistake, it's the openness we ask for - but it's fair to ask for a clarification.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Well he mentioned a british pack coming, cwell plans change, it could have been the plan at the time.

14. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Oh, agreed, no doubt it was the plan. Maybe the 'possible something new' fell through and they combined a few things. Either way, I just mean no issues here and I appreciate the clarification above.

15. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

No Brit Pack = No Oulton Park
    I had everything crossed that the brit pack would bring this awesome circuit to AC
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

neimadmax and MrBungle like this.
  16. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Oulton park and a BAC mono would have been a great Brit pack..

MrBungle and mantasisg 2 like this.
  17. pavano

pavano Simracer

Who knows...
    Oulton could still come. Any track could.
    We just don't know,I suppose

18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

wrong thread

19. xystof

xystof Hardcore Simmer

So no Evora Sport 410 for me :(:(:( neither Exige 380 Cup or Esprit... nor McLaren F1 nor new manufacturer like Aston or Jag... :( :( :(
    I'm seriously sad...

But thanks for clarification anyway! :)

20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

OK, maybe I'm alone on this, but I don't like those narrow UK tracks.
    I tried the Cadwell Park mod, for me it doesn't flow.
    The bigger issue I have with that track is how narrow it is. We actually used the track online, but the racing wasn't good IMO. It was either risking very much by actually fight for positions or often one or both guys backing off so you don't crash. Plus if the guy ahead wants to block you he can do this pretty easily.

Oulton might be better than Cadwell Park, but not a track that's high on my list.

I'd much rather see Misano, Zolder, Jerez or Magny Cours.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Christopher Low likes this.
  21. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Thanks for the response :)