1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The End (Music Video... ish)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by william1141, Jun 18, 2017.

1. william1141

william1141 Simracer

The video

---------------------------------------
    The timelapse:

--------------------------------------
    Music: Green Day: "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"

sorry for the bad framerate, the project was set to 24 fps, I shouldn't have done that.

Alright this is the official end of my Assetto Corsa Video series. I am done here. I am not really motivated anymore to continue making AC video's, I apologize for the lazy editing.
    Please read this in order to understand the video title!!!
    The titles of all my video's tell a (almost invisible) story

Pure awesomeness: you are a noob discovering the world of racing (this was my first ever AC "Music Video")

Dream: you dream about becoming a professional race driver
    Adrenaline: you are at the start of your professional racing career
    Pedal to the metal: you are training harder in order to win races
    Over-rev: you are pushing yourself to the limit in racing
    The end: you are a retired racer

Story of this video:
    you are a retired racer, you are going on the track for the very last time with your own car before you leave the racing track behind you forever. You are starting to have flashbacks of your racing career, as you slowly go through all the tracks you have ever driven on you suddenly get a gigantic flashback of the beginning of your racing career, it all started in your own car when you had no sponsors... no support... nothing. You have raced alot in Monza and in Vallelunga, suddenly you snap back in the real world. You see a wide corner and you think: "This will be my ever last drift I will ever pull" and you go for it and when you are slowly reach the end of the corner you think: "This is it, I am satisfied now" you finish your corner and leave the track, heading home... The end.

liakjim and Gunja like this.