1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. coret3x

coret3x Simracer

Here's an unofficial countdown. Maybe it will get released 1-2 hours before, maybe after? who knows.. ->Countdown<-

mantasisg 2 and Jaood like this.
  2. schmron

schmron Racer

...so, this countdown is absolute useless?!

nfsw55, magzire and Atle Dreier like this.
  3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

It's already been confirmed that the pack comes with an update. Possibly the one of the last bigger updates, if not the last.

paul thomas likes this.
  4. coret3x

coret3x Simracer

we'll see. but the countdown timer can be good information for people in completely different time zones.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  5. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

yeah, i'm italian and i must say that "evoluzione" is a great way to rename the ac's next title.

And then, "evoluzione" in our italian mind is recalling a myth like this:

So, in the end it could be a really cool choise.
    Assetto Corsa Evoluzione.

6. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Anyone know what time the Forza 7 demo is released?

:eek:

7. anything-but

anything-but Guest

Just checked on the store, 6pm UK

8. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

i think my gtx 770 has finally died today after 4 years of gaming.
    RIP my old friend.
    but the really bad news i wont be able to buy new one for at least a week now.

[​IMG]

AurusCE, reidz, mister dog and 2 others like this.
  9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

There is more to it. Assetto Corsa is a great name for an Italian studio, because it sounds Italian, but it's easy to pronounce for everybody.
    Unlike e.g. the "Quadrifoglio Verde" that Alfa Romeo used for the Mito.
    Evoluzione again would be something that most people could pronounce, at least with a little bit of practice and it's even easy to understand since it's very similar to the corresponding English word.

I like the name more and more the more I think about it. :)

ShredatorFIN likes this.
  10. xela1

xela1 Racer

Isn't it the day today Ferrari AC D(L)C is on the way- just right before pC2 comes out / ecactly 72h before.

Any news about the changelog 1.15 with features like forced pit-stop in short races and rolling start?

11. I think they'll release the pack around 6pm CEST, 12am EDT, 9am PDT, 6am HAST

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk 6

12. iannixxenakis

iannixxenakis Hardcore Simmer

Damn, I feel your pain.

I've got a GPU here that I'm not using but haven't got round to selling yet, shame I can't email it to you :)

13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Surely it is better to add new features (if any) rather than those we already have?

14. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

Same thing happened to me (780) and may have to wait even longer... it blows really.

15. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

16. Damn, I didn't even realise this was releasing today... what happened to the days when I would be thinking about this for the weeks before? Must be getting old :D

I am looking forward to a changelog, interested in anything useful for modders!

sissydriver likes this.
  17. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

It's because of the Transit , all that expectation must be weighing on your mind. Let's face it who needs Italian legends when you could be driving a white van with a tabloid on the dash ;)

garyjpaterson likes this.
  18. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Stefano is playing guitar now, while observing this thread, watching us bleed;)
    Chaaaangelooog, pleeeaaaase:confused:

19. pollinho123

pollinho123 Simracer

One last post about this, because I guess we have now both made our points and no one will change it's mind.

Just take pCars 1 for example, put away all the emotions regarding that game and simply look at the DLC list for pC1, There are 12 DLCs in total, 5 of them contain tracks. Now that number of 5 doesn't seem to bad right? Let's take an even closer look, two of those packs contain fictional (-> unlicensed) tracks, one a layout from an already included venue (NOS Combined), that doesn't mean, that the licensing was for free, but it was not a new venue and Kunos have done basically the same as well with the minor difference, that they released that stuff for free, so there are basically just 2 packs left. One was Ruapuna and the other one the classic one featuring three tracks, two of them were , similar as above, 'just' historic layouts of already existing venues (Hockenheim and Silverstone) and the one left was Rouen Les Essarts, a historic street course that they propably didn't pay any licensing fees for (not sure on that one, though, so maybe I am wrong here).

Now pCars already had quite a large selection of tracks from the start, but your concept was, that even small venues basically generate money and I am quite sure that they were enough tracks left, that they could have gone for.
    I would call SMS a company with a pronounced interest in financials, so if that would have been the case, why didn't they do it?

Again, this is my last post on that subject, I feel like we're running around in circles, this won't lead anywhere and there's exciting stuff coming up, so we might just finish this now :)

Dookie, nate and cerebralvortex like this.
  20. here it is:

- New Ferrari 250 GTO (Ferrari Anniversary Pack)
    - New Ferrari (288) GTO (Ferrari Anniversary Pack)
    - New Ferrari 312 F1-67 (Ferrari Anniversary Pack)
    - New Ferrari 330 P4 (Ferrari Anniversary Pack)
    - New Ferrari F2004 (Ferrari Anniversary Pack)
    - New Ferrari 812 Superfast (Ferrari Anniversary Pack)
    - New Ferrari SF70H (Ferrari Anniversary Pack)
    - Templates for Ferrari 250 GTO, GTO, 312 F1-67, 330 P4 and 812 Superfast
    - Official Kaspersky team livery added for Ferrari 488 GT3
    - Updated template for Ferrari 488 GT3 (related to rear wing shape, it might affect a low % of mod skins)
    - Alpinestars gloves are introduced in Porsche cars
    - Fixed reflection issue on Corvette C7R skins
    - Minor graphical and skin-related fixes across all content
    - Updated Lotus 49 minimum weight
    - Updated Mazda RX-7 Spirit R rear wing setup and aero figures
    - Added automatic Force Feedback configuration for old wheels (ie MS Sidewinder)
    - MODDING REQUEST: Added blanket temperature to tyres.ini under [ADDITIONAL1] BLANKETS_TEMP
    - MODDING REQUEST: Added pressure vs temperature gain in tyres.ini. under [ADDITIONAL1] PRESSURE_TEMPERATURE_GAIN
    - MODDING REQUEST: Added camber spread tweak value in tyres.ini under [ADDITIONAL1] CAMBER_TEMP_SPREAD_K (AC default is 1.4, higher numbers=more spread)
    - MODDING REQUEST: Added new LUT based system to handle camber D variations. Example, (for every compound):
    DCAMBER_LUT=(|-145=0.8|-15=0.9|-3=1.01|0=1|3=1.005|15=0.9|145=0.8|)
    DCAMBER_LUT_SMOOTH=1
    This will override DCAMBER_0/1 behavior (values still need to be there tho)
    - MODDING REQUEST: Added explicit inertia instead of box based. Use
    [EXPLICIT_INERTIA]
    INERTIA=1300,1400,500
    in car.ini
    - Suspension travel is now recorded at 166Hz in telemetry
    - Fixed AI not exiting pitlane at full speed in some cases
    - Added "ABS" FF enhancement effect
    - Added FF enhancement effects controls ingame in the "Force Feedback Controller" app
    - Added track models ini checksum on server. In order to gain full protection from cheating the server needs to include kn5 files
    - Added optional COMBINED_FACTOR value per compound. Thanks to Stereo & Jackson Papageorge (mclarenf1papa)!
    - MODDING REQUEST: Added variable throttle response as function of RPM. Add:
    [THROTTLE_RESPONSE]
    RPM_REFERENCE=6000
    LUT=throttle_max.lut

to engine.ini. throttle.lut will be used for 0 RPM and whatever LUT you specify will be used at RPM_REFERENCE
    - MODDING REQUEST: Added progressive bump stop rate. In suspensions.ini under [FRONT] and [REAR] add BUMP_STOP_PROGRESSIVE . Look for "Using progressive bump rate..." in the log for confirmation

M.Sampla, menos | M6, Swam-e and 79 others like this.