1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic The Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jan 5, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

The Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC is coming...

Heading to PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One next week...

Stay tuned for more information!

[​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Porsche pack 3 Dec 11, 2017
    Console Lounge Forza horizon 3 porsche pack and the capacity to wait Apr 13, 2017
    Console Lounge Update v 1.12 and Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC out now on PS4. Feb 13, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Update v 1.12 & Porsche Pack Vol 3 is OUT NOW! Feb 13, 2017
    Console Lounge COMING SOON! – PORSCHE PACK VOLUME 3 & UPDATE V 1.12 Feb 7, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Porsche Pack 3 online Feb 4, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Porsche Pack III , using GT3Cup Jan 28, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC, Private Lobbies Update and Special Events Jan 27, 2017
    Screens & Videos Testing out all Porsche Pack cars @Magione Jan 22, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Bug special challenges and achievements porsche pack Jan 17, 2017
    Console Lounge DLC Special Events - The Red Pack, Porsche Pack # 2 and Porsche Pack # 3 Jan 13, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche pack Vol 4 + wishlist Jan 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche Pack 2 & Red Pack Car impressions Jan 11, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche pack 2 and Red pack available - No update yet Jan 10, 2017
    Bug reports Ps4 download problem with porsche pack 2 Jan 9, 2017

3. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

4. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Any new on what the title update contains (apart from the DLC of course)

5. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

nice nice.....great news....now we only needs the private lobbies

MBK72 likes this.
  6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're working on them! :)

Snowman38, Mikestar, regingz and 3 others like this.
  7. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Porsche Pack Vol II next week. Brilliant! You teased me yesterday and let me stew for a while. Cannot wait.

You should copy that answer and just hit Paste because the amount of times people still ask you that question is unbelievable!

8. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

I seem to remember there was a list of the cars in pack II somewhere but can't find it, anyone got a link?

9. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

PORSCHE PACK 2 CONSOLE LAUNCH
    The Porsche Pack Vol 2 DLC for console will now launch early January, on the same day as the Red Pack DLC. We don’t have an exact date to share at this moment in time, but they're coming and we cannot wait for you guys to check them out. We are heading into submission this week and will give you an exact date of launch as and when we receive it. We know that this news will come as a disappointment to our community who were hoping to see the latest Porsche pack launch onto console this month, but be rest assured, we're doing everything we can to bring it to you guys as soon as possible!

The Porsche Pack Vol 2 is the second DLC pack dedicated to the Porsche. This pack includes some incredibly iconic racing cars, including the 2015 Le Mans winning 919 Hybrid, the incredible 911 GT1 and the legendary 962C. Check out the full list below…
    THE CARS...
    • Porsche 911 GT3 RS
    • Porsche 718 Spyder RS
    • Porsche Cayman GT4
    • Porsche 718 Boxster S Manual Transmission
    • Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK
    • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015
    • Porsche 911 GT1
    • Porsche 962c long tail
    • Porsche 962c short tail

10. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Nice, thanks for that.

ingrobny and Grijo like this.
  11. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

With the red pack and PP2 pack coming next week I assume a lot of us will have spontaneous flu ;)
    Well I nestle myself in the playseat with an extra blanket.

12. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I wish! I am only back to work tomorrow after having 13 days off for Christmas. Actually, I should ease myself back in.
    ;)

13. mtbwa1

mtbwa1 Gamer

I wasn't going to get PP2 & 3, but then I noticed the 919 and the 718 AND the Season Pass came on same on XBOX Live. Glad I had only bought the Porsche Pack 1 already, so it was still worth the $ for the Season Pass.

The big irony is that I'm glad private lobbies aren't there yrt because I need more seat time before I'm comfortable racing y'all (I don't want to be that guy wrecking everyone).

Horus, BrainsBush, Grijo and 2 others like this.
  14. Chris White

Chris White Gamer

Can i ask if the following are also coming - BTW not picking or demanding but they are just as important as private lobbies ;)

UDP - exposing the telemetry so use console users can use 3rd party apps and have a nice clear screen ;)
    Custom championships - ie bringing the Console up to PC spec 1.11
    Custom button mapping - while the latest update is a good step, i would still like to use by button box and decide what buttons do what
    Calibration of wheel - i would like to decide how much travel should be used (ie 5% for clutch , 105% for brake , %90 for throttle )

Keep up the good work :)

TheGT500, Jason Duchac and Kembro like this.
  15. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

This is my new desktop background. simply gorgeous shot of the LeMans winning car #19. Thank you Kunos! What a beautiful drive these cars will make. Colour me hyped!

16. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Thank you Kunos for your hard work. This sim is really awesome. I drive in real live on racetracks and I'm really delighted how accurate you have brought racing experience on consol. I can't wait for Porsche Pack2 and the RedPack.

Snowman38, Stew1977, JIJDAN and 3 others like this.
  17. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

... early January, on the same day as the Red Pack ...

DonZmeuheu likes this.
  18. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Can't wait to have a go in the 911 GT1 and 962Cs! 919 should make for a mad drive as well...

19. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

So there is a Porsche pack 3 for sure? I am looking at the same thing. I missed the 1/2 price sale on the season pass back in December on PSN. I already bought the Japanese car pack, but if there are 3 Porsche packs for $7 each and the Red Pack is $10 (because of the track it is more) then it is still worth it for me to get the season pass.. but a whopping $1 savings haha... really does not matter to me to save a few bucks. Really which I would have caught the 1/2 price season pass though that was a deal.

I normally am against season passes because with most games I and most others are done with the game before they get to all the content the season pass offers and really are not saving money. So my original plan was to buy each pack as desired if the game was progressing well. I raced for the first time this morning for over a month and there were a good amount of people online racing which is a huge comparied to November where there were maybe 5 people drifting or doing Nords Track Day (in my region). So with the population online that I can race against growing, and the game improving I am for sure buying some more of these packs.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  20. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

So there is a Porsche pack 3 for sure? --> Yes already released on PC and consoles later 2017. It is part of the DLC season pass. But first coming Tuesday for the PP2 and Red Pack :)

Spitfire77 and mtbwa1 like this.
  21. mtbwa1

mtbwa1 Gamer

I was kind of in the same spot, but had only bought the first Porsche pack. I figured I would get the Japanese Pack and Red Pack, but the sale and driving the PP1 cars made me realize it was worth it. I just kinda wish the Prestige Pack would have been included with the season pass (but I'm not mad as on XBOX Live it states: the 3 Porsche Packs, Red Pack and Japanese pack).

I do imagine that the British Pack will be separate as well since it's not listed on the season pass. If it is included, that would be sweet, but I'm not going to complain either way.

At this point, I'd rather buy car packs that have to buy an Assetto Corsa 2, even if car packs with a track at $10. So far, it seems worth every penny to me.