1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Thrustmaster TMX microphone port

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Straight6lover, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Hi everyone.

I've got my tmx wheel since feb, but can't found the micro port, do you know where it is?

I have to slot my mic in the pad and play with the wheel, but the pad stops itself when you are not using it (obviously not cause i'm using the wheel).

I maybe an idiot, but i prefer to be sure.

Thanks by advance!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions WTF, thrustmaster tmx wheels still lose all FFB in races. Mar 22, 2022
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster tmxffb Aug 14, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster TMX settings? Jun 29, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster TMX (Xbox) Not supported? Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TMX Jun 12, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster tmx pro not working at all Sep 30, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TMX Wheel, Pedals inverted Sep 21, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TMX Wheel Sep 17, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TMX drift settings? Jun 6, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Noob question about Thrustmaster TMX buttons Feb 20, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues THRUSTMASTER TMX is not recognized in AC-- PLS HELP! Feb 11, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster TMX not working Oct 28, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TMX No longer supported? Jul 20, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Force feedback on Thrustmaster TMX Jun 24, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster TMX wheel not recognised Jun 24, 2017

3. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

I dont think any wheel has a headset port , the TX base has the same issue.

I've tried having the controller wired to the Xbox with no battery and also the rubberband technique but it still switches off the controller.

4. Right, so i'm not so idiot. How can they forgot that? even on the poor ferrari 458 base wheel on X360 it was available...

5. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

I always plug my pad in the xbox and it stays on perfectly fine if it's wireless tho it auto shuts off after 10 mins or so

Demetrius 81 likes this.
  6. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

Same here.

7. boabmatic

What cable do you use? I was having a look on the web again and spotted someone saying that if you use a charge and play cable it will still go to sleep but if you use a normal data cable it will prevent it?

8. MakaveliA7X

I used the charge and play cable before (till my controller fell and broke the tip) now I use a dollar store usb to micro USB cable that charges my phone or my battery pack in my xbox pad. They all seem to work fine when plugged in and never shut down.

9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Charge and play works, controller doesn't turn off, elite controller and standard controller. What really works well though are the turtle beach wireless headphones 420x+ Put dongle in USB in back off Xbox the headphones haven't failed once, and you haven't got the annoying chat cable.

10. boabmatic

Tried a normal USB cable with my controller tonight and it never switched off this time.

Must be cable related..

Have some online racing with makavelia7x too.
    Only the single seater lobby had anybody in it tho.

MakaveliA7X likes this.
  11. MakaveliA7X

Good to see its resolved.
    Ya we had a tough go at that tattus at mugello didn't we lol
    Also meatball flag aka Havana Bob was the leader .. like usual lol :cool:

12. boabmatic

After a couple of restarts it was ok as most of the crashers had left at that point ..

Didn't realise that was HavanaBob, that explains a lot

Was only about 20 people over all the lobbies and most of them were in the drift ones

13. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

This is not an issue with ps4 although after I get ac for the pc I haven't touched it on the ps4