1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Thrustmaster Wheel support in ACC PS4

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by MercDriver, May 14, 2020.

1. MercDriver

MercDriver Gamer

Hi All

First post (moved to get a little more attention :)) and new to Asseto Corsa, well I will be when ACC arrives on my mat.

I have pre ordered ACC for PS4 on the strength of what I have seen online so far. However, it would be really great to see some actual game footage using a PS4 Pro. I also need some clarity on the in game wheel support and what are the wheel set up options available. I run my current racing sims with Thrustmaster T300rs base with Thrustmaster 599XX Evo Wheel and Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro Pedals. All mounted on a GT Omega frame and racing seat.
    Does the game support my wheel?
    Will I be able to assign buttons on the wheel and base with custom options?
    I have invested a fair amount in this kit so I would very much appreciate some answers from the Dev's on here.

Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions I've about given up on my Thrustmaster TX wheel ever being seen by ACC :( Jun 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Private server crash / Thrustmaster wheel WORKAROUND Apr 4, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals how can i set up thrustmaster T80 Ferrari 488 wheels on Assetto Corsa? Dec 28, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster wheel problems. Aug 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions WTF, thrustmaster tmx wheels still lose all FFB in races. Mar 22, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No Dash display or rev lights on Thrustmaster SF1000 wheel rim Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DIY Wheel Badges (Thrustmaster) Aug 4, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No defaults for Thrustmaster TX wheel in settings Jul 11, 2021
    ACC Tools SimHub plugin: Automatic steering wheel hardlock/softlock (SimuCUBE, Thrustmaster) Jan 28, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Using thrustmaster ts-pc wheel with logitech G27 pedal (not wheel) Jan 10, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster tx racing wheel settings? Sep 22, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmasters wheels how to Jul 19, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game CTD [bad Thrustmaster wheel driver installation] Jul 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster 458 Italia wheel and pedals not recognized Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TS-PC or Fanatec Wheelbase 2.5 Jun 13, 2020

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The Thrustmaster T300RS is a fairly common wheel, I have one too with the Ferrari F1 add-on, and should definitely be supported by ACC. Your T3PA Pro pedals are a superior set to the base pedals and are a plug and play option for console. I would be amazed if controls cannot be assigned to your preference too.

Would you recommend the T3PA Pro pedals? I'm still using the base pedals that came with the wheel and want to upgrade for the launch of ACC.

4. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

if you think bout pedals atm - had T3PA for 3 years, since two days TM T-LCM - night and day - worth a look :)

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  5. MercDriver

MercDriver Gamer

Hi Paul

I have very been pleased with them and they have made a real difference to my rig. I do not have a shifter so I cannot comment on how the clutch pedal works or feels but the real difference is the brake pedal and the clever rubber cone mod (supplied) that is very effective at providing a level of brake pedal feel. I fitted mine onto the GT Omega frame without the top frame, looks neater, makes the rig easier to store.
    For a good review checkout.

6. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

difference is ~50€ - highly recommend the T-LCM. Thought it was much more. For 50€ you get much more value.

7. MercDriver

MercDriver Gamer

I had a look for the T-LCM pedals in the UK but they do not seem to be available in the UK at the moment. £179.00 is a good price though. If I were buying now I thinl I would have paid the extra. Sim racing hey = "A great big hole to chuck your money in";):)o_O

sissydriver and Scuderia Paul like this.
  8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Thanks, I'll have a look at the T-LCM later today then.

sissydriver likes this.
  9. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

same in germany, only pre-order possible