1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Thurstmaster TX : fully supported?

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by HariSeldon85, Aug 16, 2020.

1. HariSeldon85

HariSeldon85 Rookie

Hello everyone! my first post here :)

I'm playing Assetto Corsa from steam on my PC, and I went from a dfgt to a thurstmaster TX leather edition with t3pa (still waiting to receive it).
    Unfortunately I realized I couldn't find the TX on the supported wheels... I'm wondering : is it fully supported?

And, beside that, is this the best under 400€ wheel that you will suggest to use with Assetto Corsa?

Thanks in advance!
    HS

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB coming and going at random with Thurstmaster TS-XW Aug 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Changing steer lock doesn't work with Thurstmaster TS-XW Aug 4, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions thurstmaster Ferrari 458 spider problem Sep 3, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thurstmaster Force feedback Wheel Jun 12, 2014
    ACC Physics AMG front splitter not fully modeled (no scraping on road surface) Apr 11, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 Version - Progression not fully carried over Feb 23, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Cpu and GPU not fully used but framerate decrease Dec 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Does anyone have a painfully slow forum experiance? Say hello to Discourage mode. Aug 17, 2020
    ACC User Interface Does not fully show the virtual mirror. Jun 3, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting GTX 1660 Super not being fully used May 9, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec Clubsport v3 brake pedal too easy to fully depress Apr 1, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals All of a sudden clutch fully engaged and throttle stuck - no controls for approx. 20s Mar 7, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC Logitech G920 Throttle won't show fully pressed? May 30, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Brake not fully working Oct 12, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Unable to fully update the game Sep 15, 2018

3. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

I have the TX ferrari 458 italia edition and the t3pa pro pedals. Fully supported, very happy with the wheel FF.

4. HariSeldon85

HariSeldon85 Rookie

Thurstmaster TX wheel arrived today. I've tried it with AC...but I don't feel satisfied at all!

Wheel is too strong to turn...I've tried to decrease spring and dumping effect but aniway too strong !
    If I reduce the force...it became lighter but I cannot feel enough FFB to drive well.

Also I cannot feel when I'm going to loose the car...when the wheel became suddenly lighter you now ? (Understeer effect). With my DFGT I could feel better. I know it seems insane...

I've tried many different configuration with luck: enabling gyro, disabling, lut, gamma, etc... No success.

Any suggestions?

5. cdawhite

cdawhite Rookie

I’m using the same setup you will be receiving and with the latest update it works. Although ACC does limit the adjustments. Kinda one size fits all approach. FYI make sure you download the latest firmware and you should be good.

6. StrangeC

StrangeC Rookie

I am new to ACC on PC and cannot get my G923 to fully work. It works fine with iRacing and the G923 preset shows up on the options/controls screen to load in ACC, but the controls do not fully function. The throttle won't actually input, etc... Point me to what I should try next?

SynAck likes this.