1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Times

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by DozUK, Jan 24, 2017.

1. DozUK

DozUK Gamer

Hi, is there an area in the game where I can see my personal best times and splits for a particular car and track combo?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sum of intermediate times is wrong Apr 6, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Console VS PC - lap times Dec 16, 2023
    ACC User Interface warnings and tyres type on times table Nov 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lap times and SA assistance please Jul 11, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Fatal Error at random times during driving Apr 22, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards lap times RESET Mar 8, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions lap times 1.8 Oct 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crash Game [GPU times out and hangs] Jul 9, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game goes back to desktop at random times. w11 , 3080 12gb May 16, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting How (un)precise is the delta... And the laptimes ? Mar 31, 2022
    ACC Physics Audi R8 evo 1 throtle stuck sometimes Mar 25, 2022
    General modding discussion Panel to see the opponent's times Mar 18, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lap times not working? Mar 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lap times.. Mar 8, 2022
    ACC Physics AI Laptimes Jan 30, 2022

3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Nope.

4. DozUK

DozUK Gamer

Crikey, surely that's more of a priority than private lobbies!

Given that the ghost of a best lap is there, the data has obviously been captured. I'm sure half a day (And I'm being generous) would be enough to display a personal best/held data on the hotlap screen.

Miticorio and fedepino like this.
  5. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

It's just one of many QoL additions that could be made to the game, whether they are easy or not to add is a whole other discussion.

fedepino likes this.
  6. DozUK

DozUK Gamer

I would have thought a best lap time (At the very least) would be a mandatory part of a game which offered hot lapping as an option?

I mentioned the ghost to illustrate that the data is held after switch off. I'm also a developer (albeit of business systems) and if I was asked to spec up some code to add captured data to a screen I'd give myself half a day in case I got the touch of squits during the workload, but I take your point.

My point is that a personal best should always be viewable in hotlap mode, even now I'm compromising on the splits but hey ho. Come on Kuno's give us the essentials, if I wanted a paper and pen game I would have bought Dungeons and Dragons

Miticorio, fedepino and paul_wev like this.
  7. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I don't disagree with you, but the reality of (this) game development is different.

As for the question about having hotlapping without having times listed somewhere, AC isn't alone there, I think PCars doesn't either, don't think Forza does anymore (been a while since I played either).

8. DozUK

DozUK Gamer

Project cars definitely holds a best time for a car/track combo. My only gripe with Pcars 'leaderboards' (Now there's a word!) is that on console it doesn't filter by car (Meaning you could be 450th on the leaderboard but have the best for that car on that track as the other places are taken with faster cars on that track).

At this point, I'd settle to just see my best time for that car/track combo. My friend has an unmodded PC version, bought it after playing mine and he can see it. It even tells him when he's got a new PB

Miticorio likes this.
  9. fedepino

fedepino Racer

I use a empty printed excel sheet and a pen, at the end of the week I write the results on excel XD
    like in the good old times :) obviously this is an important missing feature
    It's disappointing because at the moment this game is good only for hotlapping, and even in hotlapping we have some missing features, maybe the devs were more interested in financiary operation then in improving console experience. Maybe now they can speed up the development because new boss is coming

Miticorio likes this.
  10. Hmm. We have a record of our best times on PC. No splits though. Settings->Profile

You guys do not have a "Profile" section in the settings?

11. DozUK

DozUK Gamer

No, we don't have a profile and we also don't the racer/pro etc choices either.

It's crazy to think of a hot lapping game where you cannot see your PB, especially as it has your ghost.

Miticorio likes this.