1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Top speed problem Ferrari F138

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Sturunen, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Sturunen

Sturunen Gamer

How fast can you go with Ferrari F138?
    My top speed on spa´s long straight is only 317 km/h..
    How pc players can get to 330 km/h???

kvdb9666 and svenvangent like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ferrari 296GT3 / suddenly extreme topspeed. Jul 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting BMW M6 Top Speed Bug [Wind] Oct 17, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Stuttering sound and low top end speed Apr 2, 2020
    ACC Gameplay AI speeding up after pit stops Mar 10, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Pitstop speeding -> immediate DQ?! Feb 9, 2020
    ACC Physics Random top speed Jan 6, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions Random top speed Jan 2, 2020
    ACC Physics Weird top speeds with the R8 at Paul Ricard Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Physics Real top speed at Paul Ricard Jun 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions All Cars' Top Speeds at all BOPs Apr 8, 2019
    Screens & Videos Top Speed Mar 8, 2019
    ACC Physics Constant loss of topspeed BMW M6 Nov 20, 2018
    Screens & Videos Top Speed Series Oct 26, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues GT40 vs 908LH vs 330 P4 top speeds Oct 10, 2017
    Chit Chat Room BMW M4 top speed, 185+ MPH ? May 30, 2017

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Because they somehow forgot to let you setup the rear wing on console. I guess thats why. :)

paul_wev likes this.
  4. Darren Weber

Darren Weber Rookie

There are a lot of settings options, including front wing but not rear wing ('Setup > Aero'), in AC 1.11 on PS4. The settings are available in the 'Practice' mode, but nothing can be changed in the 'Hot Lap' mode.

With all the defaults, I can only get about 260 km/h out of it down the straights. I see the same low top end speeds at different tracks (Spa, Catalunia).

I have a Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara edition, which has the TP3 pedal set. There are no options to modify the behavior of the pedals. When it's flat, is it really flat? Also, I haven't figured out whether my Ferrari alcantara wheel can tweak the DRS and turbo boost while on track.

Maybe the `Setup > Drivetrain' ratio has an impact? The gear speeds in the chart on that page are a lot higher than what the car actually delivers when you look at the speed on the HUD.

I'd like to see some options in the Setup I/O to load some basic presets. Something like the presets used in F1-2016: 'max downforce', 'more downforce', 'balanced', 'more speed', 'max speed'. Then tweak the details.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    Miticorio likes this.