1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Triple 7 racing

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Shaun Clarke, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

[​IMG]
    CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE !!
    Triple7Racing is a racing team that got together in 2004 with Live for Speed, and spent many years in the sim. Fordman worked for ESL, and created a UK division that ran successful leagues and series with prizes.
    We also organized and participated in many LFS events and series, like Masters of Endurance and have a high accolade of wins but this was all within LFS. We also had a few drivers that have turned the online sim in to a real racing drivers, like Tristan Cliffe, F3 Driver and mechanic and also Niki Meredith who races in the UK National and Irish Legends.

We added Assetto Corsa to our racing spectrum some time ago and would like to progress our 11 years of experience and knowledge of online racing from LFS to AC. At the moment we are rearranging our website to integrate AC more and Fordman (Shaun Clarke) is working on a new series for the AC community to participate in, more info following shortly.

We have 2 Assetto Corsa servers that are dedicated 24/7 and are run by Rackservice.org. All the content we use for our servers is available in our download section and if you sign up, this will become available to you. So if you see a track/car config on our servers that you don’t have, you know where to find it.

T7R|Server 1 – 24 slots is public and can change every week. No password, no booking, just arrive and drive and if you have a combo suggestion, why not post it on the T7R forum?

T7R|Server 2 – is currently loaned to SimRacingPro for their BMW 235i Challenge.

Both servers run full sTracker and the stats can be viewed here Server 1 and here Server 2.

If you sign up to our forums/website at www.triple7racing.net, you can use all the benefits we offer: Clean racing, organized events and series, all downloads (cars, tracks, apps) in one place, servers with stats and lots of more.

All we do at Triple7Racing is purely done out of passion and zest for online racing and for the whole sim racing community.

Hope to see you online and on the flat top soon and thank you for your support.

Shaun (Fordman) Clarke
    For the Triple7Racing Team​

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Triple8 Racing League | 'Push 2 Pass' Toyota GT86 Sep 11, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Triple screen racing . What are your specs? What kind of experience do you get from it? Dec 1, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Editing screens individually, is it possible? Triple Monitor setup plugin. Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Objects not rendering when triple mode enabled Dec 30, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Triple monitor Aug 30, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Triple screen and gsync question Jun 24, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Can you adjust monitors specifically for triple monitor setup? May 1, 2023
    Screens & Videos Triple monitor Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions 4070 ti for Triple 1440p monitors? Apr 12, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Motion not as smooth on side monitors as middle monitor - Triple Monitor Setup (with high FPS!) Mar 22, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Triple screen View Settings have no effect. [Wrong executable command active] Oct 29, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Help on building a high end PC for ACC triple+1 screens setup Oct 27, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Screen flickering (trees, tyre walls and various objects) - only when "triple screen" is set to on? Jun 3, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars No car shadows on side triple screens? Apr 15, 2022
    ACC User Interface Triple Screen Replays Mar 26, 2022

3. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

4. I will sign up soon!
    Here is a vid from an AI race I did to practice this combo:

Shaun Clarke likes this.
  5. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

@Fordman as stated previously buddy i am all in, i will sign up at soonest possible chance once i re aquire my internet. As off the 16sept ill have no online capabilities, and until i have sorted other important issues i dont intend on getting it back. Hence while i wait intentionaly to signup, assuming you still want drivers i can garantee you the wait will be worth it.

6. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

No worries buddy, as we discussed when getting you online, we will always be around, and you know your always welcome to join

Fordie

7. hi Fordman, i can't find the skins for the dorsche on the t7r website, at what time is the race today?

8. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Hi Leonardo, the skins was in the Event Thread on the forum. Sorry for the so late reply on here, I was watching the T7R forum for people if they had problems.

You are better posting quick fire questions on the T7R forum, as on here, in here, they have to have a moderators approval before people can see them.

Fordie

9. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

T7R next event

Donington.jpg

10. Im up for the ginetta at donny .

11. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Make sure you sign up in the Event Thread :)

12. VTX

VTX Gamer

I might also join, gonna try the car/track combo to see of I like it :)

13. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

@VTX Barry you will love it, see your online now, come join the fun. I would not post here if you have questions as this part of the forum is moderated, and it could take some time for your post to be accepted and then I have to be online to see your reply. Get on over to your "old home"

14. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

MNR-Event-05102015.jpg
    Spaces still available. If your Ginetta isn't working, there is a complete download (with setup) available in our downloads section

15. VTX

VTX Gamer

Count me in! :)

16. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Our next event on the 19th October.

[​IMG]

17. VTX

VTX Gamer

I'm in again!

18. T7R| BBO

T7R| BBO Rookie

I signed up as well ;-)

19. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

[​IMG]

Triple7Racing joined the AEMC

While today the next new update of Assetto Corsa was released (Version 1.3) and also the new Dreampack (Version 2) and we recommend supporting AC with buying the fair priced Dreampack DLC. We would like to take the opportunity to also announce something brand new to you.

"Triple7Racing is now officially recognised as a Regional Motorsport Racing club"

Yes, a real club, in the real world. Even so we are an international team for more than eleven years and see ourselves as an international club; we’ve chosen the United Kingdom as our main base as we were originally founded there. And so we are very proud to tell you that we have joined the AEMC, and are now officially a member of the Association of Eastern Motor Clubs (AEMC). The AEMC is our regional association created by the Motor Sports Association (MSA) for the purpose of co-ordinating motor sport affairs and to act as a link between the Motor Sports Association and Motor Clubs.

While we keep on changing lots of things behind the scenes, we will keep on organizing online events for all our members like we did before and we will increase all this to another level.
    We will keep you updated over the next weeks and months of all the new things to come.

Look forward to seeing you on track.

[​IMG]

20. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Our Next event, 2nd November, hope you can join us.

[​IMG]

21. VTX

VTX Gamer

Just did a few laps: what a great car / track combo! Love it! Sign me up please :)