1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update v 1.03 – Heading into Submission!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suffolk-Wal

Suffolk-Wal Gamer

Oh ok thanks, i was looking for a main article on it, but yeah definitely right, impatient, lol

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  2. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

To be honest i'm itching to get my hands on the patch aswell and am beginning to get impatient also :D:D:D

Suffolk-Wal likes this.
  3. dawg

dawg Racer

Indeed, I've just finished scratching. :D

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  4. patriotzero44

patriotzero44 Rookie

Gimme update i wanna back to assetto corsa again.

5. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Any word on this dropping today?!

6. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

Any news on the update and the Prestige Pack DLC (PS4)?

7. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

no news,,none that i have seen yet anyway and if there was any news regarding then they will post it on here i would of though.

8. Suffolk-Wal

Suffolk-Wal Gamer

There is a complete list of games and dlc's appearing on PlayStation store this month listed today on the eu PlayStation blog with no mention of assetto dlc

Dino Silenzi likes this.
  9. Fizzlenog

Fizzlenog Rookie

Probably Thursday or next Tuesday if I had to guess. Not sure if they were promised a September release or not

10. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

i knew it,,,looks like the patch isn't going to be with us untill mid october at this rate,,i'm telling you iv'e just about had it with consoles and sony/microsoft,,,PC here i come. lol.

paul_wev likes this.
  11. Hello guys come here again give my suggestions for this wonderful game conquer the success it deserves, remembering that I have full confidence in this team Kunos, good will put in order for better viewing.
    - FPS drops.
    - Not be able to calibrate the steering wheel, brake and accelerator configurations of buttons on the steering wheels and controls.
    - Private lobbies.
    - Configurations of turns of numbers in online mode.
    - Recordings of online races, and entire recordings of racing not only three minutes essential for championships.
    - How to display this status and tire temperature
    - Telemetry, today it is impossible to make a set without knowing what happens to the car.
    - Same policy of pc DLCs, we can not have fewer cars in the same package pc.
    - The possibility of run gt2 cars also with the GT3 in online mode.
    - Suggestion of tenterem bring the Brazilian circuit of Interlagos.
    - Echo effects engine on viaducts or circuits surrounded by walls next.
    again I know it will take, but I believe this team of developers Kunos, I know that a lot of work, I help as I can showing and spreading to people on the islands this game and the best in simulation, realism in Brazil for thousands of virtual motorsport fans, but still the Assetto not this giving chance for championship events due to lack of private lobbying and recordings of replays of online racing and FPS drops, with some upgrades adjustments will begin to mesh this wonderful game in the world championships and virtual racing.

12. BazR

BazR Rookie

Got no issue waiting on a patch, but waiting on a patch with no custom lobbies is a bit meh.

Enjoy what we got though, glass half full and all that.

paul_wev likes this.
  13. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Gotta say, I am disappointed that the patch was not cleared today. I am a console racer, using the controller and I find that it is challenging to drive most of these cars. And, before the fanboys chime in, hear me out. I know this is a driving Sim and maybe should be driven with a wheel. The truth is that I (1) do not have a hundred bucks lying around to spend, (2) I don't play enough to even justify the expense nor do I have the room to store the rig needed and (3) even though it is a PC game converted for the console, it should be playable with the controller. The packaging says it can be played with the controller. No recommendations or requirements that you use a wheel. I will try to be patient for a bit longer, but I see releasing an incomplete product as bad business. I hope kunos and 505 read this and other comments from dissatisfied players. One last thing: I preordered the game from Gamestop, believing the hype that this game is better than Gran Turismo. So far, I disagree.

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  14. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Yeh all i'd say is wait and pray things get sorted,,and to experience the full driving aspect of the tittle a wheel and pedal set is a must, but as you mentioned you are unable to have one so i feel for you controller users also having problems. Lets just all join hands and prey :(

Keith Quinn likes this.
  15. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

I'm having a great time with the pad so far with the bugs but to use my T80 would be nice until I can get the T150 just hope they release the patch soon until then back to horizon 3 for some arcade racing fun lol

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  16. Archangel22

Archangel22 Gamer

So let down that the patch did not drop, considering they stated ETA late sept feels like a capcom let down with the sf5 updates that get delayed. Im upto the GT career series and Im struggling to place 1st on easy mode for ps4. I keep coming 2nd and its not right when first place has an bmw z4 gt being 25secs ahead of me in 8 laps followed by me in the Mclaren gt3 and 3rd place being a further 15secs behind me. Just cant keep up with that AI I want to win and unlock gt2 series etc. That very easy mode better be just that very easy cause if that bmw still places 10secs ahead of me Ill throw this game out the window

Larryf1951 likes this.
  17. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I agree. I will never claim to be the greatest racer, but on easy I should at least be in the race. I am struggling to place third, on tracks that I am comfortable with from previous games. In many races, I can't even keep up with the pack. I really had high hopes for this game.

18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Agreed. Zero issues since day one with a Dualshock 4.

Losco86 and Keith Quinn like this.
  19. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

Took a bit of work getting the controller where it needed to be , but once they refine it with the update and fix the frame rate and tearing it's gold. I can't beat the damn special stage event with the BMW Z4 GT3 at imola closest I've gotten is 1:48 but bronze is 1:47 ugh lol

Larryf1951 likes this.
  20. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

I have many issues with this game but playing with a controller isn't one of them, and if you want it to play like GT it will never happen thankfully.

Matt White likes this.