1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Urd's dtm mod @simunization ac pub server

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PGCD Durand, Sep 17, 2015.

1. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

As per title i am running URD's DTM MOD better known as T5 on my server which is a public server, of course i would love to have people come and join me (and i hope you do).
    However i cannot and will not give you this mod, but i can link you to URD's Shop where it will cost you all of €4.20 EUR or 3.19 GBP (really expensive isn't it) lol.

If you can afford it or already have it please join me, it will be rather lonely om my own and pretty boring.

I have yet to get the content uploaded to the server, so it wont actually be live until sometime tomorrow once i have the details i need to do so. But i figured the early bird catches the worm, get it out there and hopefully people can get prepared.

I am running none other than the infamous Nurburgring, seemed only fitting for DTM class. And zandvoort i gotta be honest its a bit tight for 18 cars battling for first place and at 8 laps i i would like to actually race instead of restarting due to crashes etc.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room [AC][DTM] ACRL 90's DTM Season Jul 25, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Looking for servers that plays DTM 90's Jun 24, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Mercedes e190 dtm, May 13, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Problem with BMW E30 DTM Gr.A - won't load May 1, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room DTM 2020 - Watkins Glen Feb 22, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room DTM 2020 Round 1 - Zolder Jan 24, 2020
    Screens & Videos DTM 2019 S2 - Vallelunga Highlights Dec 2, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room DTM 2019 S2 Round 6 - Vallelunga Highlights Nov 30, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room DTM 2019 - Round 6 (Vallelunga) Nov 20, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room DTM 2019 - Round 6 (Live on NXTV) Nov 19, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room DTM 2019 - Round 5 Nov 8, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Problems creating 2018 DTM HUD Feb 9, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Where to see Blancpain and DTM in TV? Feb 3, 2019
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Tyre model | DTM 2018 from UnitedRacingDesign Jan 24, 2019
    General modding discussion Seeking 90s DTM and 80s S2 mods Jul 5, 2018

3. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Do you have the gt mod from them? That's the only one I've got.

4. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

Unfortunately i dont and probably wont be getting it any time soon as the DTM one looks awesome, can't wait to get on it...

5. Torcano

Torcano Alien

I'll make sure to pop over tonight. Always wanted a DTM+Nords combo with proper people. :D

(Wait, do you mean Nurburgring GP or Nords :oops:)

6. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

Nurburgring normal (the elongated one) with the hairpin foot. Not the short Nurburgring sprint. Allthough i could go for a nord run wouldnt take two mins to change track.

7. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Better host something for free for a pub server...

8. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

Most likely but i can but try i suppose, i shall have to wait and see. I just figured it might make a nice change to the norm people are used to.
    Also updating server content now, should be live shortly (SHOULD BE) all being well.

9. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

Server is UP and running
    Server Name: AC [DTM T5 MOD] SiMunization
    Cars: 18 Total
    Laps: 8
    Track: Nurbergring