1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 V1.15 NEW AI BUG

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Ciccina2016, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Hello, new AI seems to not handle the event when cars go out of track, they get stuck out of the track and don't move for the entire session.

To replicate this for example , set Brands Hatch , car lotus exos 125 s1 , practice 50 min and wait a couple of minutes.

the majority of AI cars will go off track and remain idle there.

2. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Community, cab you please help me? How am I supposed to raise a bug with Kunos? I tried the link they provided and it says the form to submit the bug is closed.

Is this a dead end?

3. Dave53

Dave53 Racer

Go to 505 Games website and lodge a support ticket.

4. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I did and it brings me to the same page which says there is no support page!

Dave53 likes this.
  5. Dave53

Dave53 Racer

Well old mate...you're doing something wrong.

I've successfully lodged a couple of tickets via this process.

Keep trying!

6. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

you are right , I had to raise the ticket from the top page instead of selecting a link which points to the obsolete form..

can anyone try to replicate the issue ?

set a weekend race with AI alien aggressivity 100% and car lotus exos s1 in brands hatch circuit.

the majority of them should go off track stay idle after that?

7. Dave53

Dave53 Racer

I've had the odd one go off and stay off. I've also had a few go off, and then head back to the pits.

8. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

yeah.. quite annoying though.. if you simulate a race of 30 laps it is going to be a problem

9. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

so, to sum up I raised the case and this is 505 games response..

upload_2017-9-14_19-48-10.png

@Lord Kunos how do we raise cases for bugs ?

10. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

This forum is the best way to highlight bugs and glitches.

11. Kunos are only interested in AI mistakes that happen at 0% aggression; the higher the aggression the more higher the likelihood for mistakes. If they all (or mostly all) go off at the same place at zero aggression then it likely an issue with the AI line and needs to be reported.

Scuderia Paul and Dave53 like this.
  12. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I would like to hear an official response from Kunos as this forum is giving us misleading information on how to report bugs as 1- the form to report the bugs is offline and 2- 505 games does not manage the bugs as well.

13. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I am not reporting an issue with AI going off .. I am reporting an issue on what the action is AFTER the AI goes off which is that they stay idle , remaining off track and wyellow flag stays on for all the session.

Can you please replicate the issue ? Maybe it is one of my settings that is creating this.

AI LEVEL ALIEN AGRESSIVITY 100%
    TRACK : BRANDS HATCH
    CARS : LOTUS EX0S 125 S1
    SESSION : PRACTICE 1H / QUAL 20 M / RACE 20 LAPS

if you start practice and wait a couple of minutes the majority orf cars go off track at Paddock Hill Bend and remain idle there as soon as they go off track.
    I saw a couple going off track and stay idle also at Surtees.

upload_2017-9-15_8-43-24.png

I did also a 10 minutes race laps at Monza with gt3 cars and happened the same but only with 1 car.

14. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

This is normal both pc and console, 100% aggressivity is too much in this kind of cars "openwheel" .
    Looking on web 60%-70% is a good compromise for openwheel Race.

15. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I don't think it is normal. if you go off you go back to track or retire.. no hang there

16. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Bug submission is working ok, I've just submitted one.

https://support.505games.com
    Create a account and log in. Then submit your form. They always reply and are as helpful as they can be.

17. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

i think writing in this forum it is completing pointless

Ravellron likes this.