1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Video editing

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by homba gomba, Mar 19, 2015.

1. homba gomba

homba gomba Rookie

Hi there,

I could not find any usefull information on this topic so maybe anyone can help. I am video editor and I am looking forward to create some content on Assetto Corsa.

So... I was wondering if there is anyway to create keyframed camera movement inside the replays? Are there any tutorials on this topic? So war i was only able to move the camera in photomode.

Thanks for any help in advance.

2. alex72

alex72 Alien

You can move the camera with F5, but you have to first "free" it by going to steam/steamapps/common/assetto corsa/system/cfg/camera_onboard_free.ini

Open the file and change "SPHERICAL_COORDS=1" to "SPHERICAL_COORDS=0". This will just give you a free camera to move around during driving or in replays. No keyframe functions im afraid.

Papaosa likes this.
  3. homba gomba

homba gomba Rookie

Thank you very much for the fast response. Too bad there is no real editor, but i will start playing around with this.

4. Cynops

Cynops Rookie

Iam trying to find this solution too, only thing i still need to know is how i get camera to lock view you choose not following the car.

Recent version of this game allowed use camera like controlling rc car Standing still and view is locked it was fun to play with

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  5. homba gomba

homba gomba Rookie

Yeah i was wondering aswell how to unbind the Camera from the car.

6. Cynops

Cynops Rookie

Okey i found this. If you enable dev tools photomode etc. U can use f5 in photomode but it still follow car, But after u press start photomode and stop it somehow stops camera move :D and VOila

7. You can use Adobe Premiere to edit videos to see why I see it has quite a lot of new functions.

8. Do you want to create stunning videos right through your mobile device? Are you interested in doing more than what a normal mobile phone can do? If yes, kinemaster pro fully unlocked is a must-try for you.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  9. LilaHolland

LilaHolland Rookie

Thank you for your article, currently I am using software that has applications such as playing games, taking pictures, watching movies ... with the highest quality, all of which are free and enjoy right at the mod apk getmodnow

10. dhgjhkk

dhgjhkk Rookie

MX Player is a popular and versatile media player application that allows users to play various types of video and audio files on their devices. Developed by J2 Interactive, it has gained immense popularity, particularly in India, due to its wide range of features and user-friendly interface. As of my last update in September 2021, here is a description of MX Player:https://mxplayer.one/

11. Rubina

Rubina Rookie

Clash of Clans Mod APK is a highly popular mobile strategy game that offers players the opportunity to build and expand their own village, train armies, and engage in epic battles with other players around the world. With stunning graphics and immersive gameplay, it combines base-building and real-time strategy elements to create an addictive and enjoyable gaming experience. Join a clan, wage wars, and strategize your way to victory in this engaging and competitive mobile game.

12. geundies

geundies Rookie

13. lodeverh

lodeverh Rookie

My greatest achievement was beating Run 3 in 20 mins whilst in a French lesson.