1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Videos ac (ripped content = ban)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Digiprost, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Spa-Francorchamps additional camera sets...by me :D
    dl link in description at YT

Guidofoc likes this.
  2. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

Robin_NL and Grand Tourist like this.
  3. MavArdi

MavArdi Rookie

First drive of the Sesto Elemento at Interlagos

4. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

Another day on the Nordschleife (Adie Evergreen & Bernd Graf):

Grand Tourist likes this.
  5. Available at RD, DL link in description YT. PP filter and wather types by me.

6. SunBro

SunBro Alien

7. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

On board VR video Ferrari F1 2004 at Imola...

Andy-R and paul_wev like this.
  8. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Last time it was HPE650, now it's the stock version. Car has been updated yesterday, grab it at RD if you haven't.
    Laguna Seca @ Laguna Seca:

@aphidgod @A3DR
    Great job guys, car feels like at home there. ;)

Andy-R, paul_wev and aphidgod like this.
  9. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Well, it had its final testing and tuning week at Laguna so it ought to. :)

paul_wev and V8_KB like this.
  10. APC900

APC900 Simracer

A very fun little car....don't know how I missed this one over such a long time.

paul_wev likes this.
  11. APC900

APC900 Simracer

A difficult beast to tame.

paul_wev likes this.
  12. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

A great Nordschleife Tourist modification found at RD.
    Not quite sure if I'm allowed to show media of it here, because it's much more then the usual texture/banner-mods. But as those, it leaves the original track untouched and needs it to work, so...;)

13. Riggy

Riggy Racer

Just out of interest, would the mod of the SF70H with the halo constitute ripped content for the purposes of posting a video here?

14. Digiprost

Digiprost Racer

15. Balazs Toldi

Balazs Toldi Gamer

Hyp-R Zone Sim&VR Bar&Cafe | Porsche 911 GT3 Cup | OnBoard lap

16. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Well the content as been ripped from official content , modified and released to the public for free , and is kunos dlc content at best , I mean read this twice and answer your own questions .

17. Riggy

Riggy Racer

Figured as much. Didn't actually even consider that it was DLC that had been modified and released, though I don't think it has all the files in the mod to make playing it without the original possible. Not that it makes a difference. Cheers!

18. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

I saw it on RD but never bothered to download it though , well I started it to leave the 1 star rating but stopped it again , but its spread like the plague online anyways ,
    maybe not so bothering if it was free AC content I believe , but its DLC content in which as just been released and recently also :)

19. Wendel

Wendel Gamer