1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Visit to williams f1,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by mikuru beam, Oct 17, 2015.

1. mikuru beam

mikuru beam Racer

thought you guys might like to see some photos i took today at the williams open day. allot of the cool stuff there were no cameras allowed.

these were some parts in the machine shop. mostly titanium

IMAG0458.jpg
    IMAG0461.jpg
    IMAG0460.jpg

my dream car. this was the winning car

IMAG0464.jpg
    IMAG0465.jpg

pit lane practise

IMAG0466.jpg

cool hedge!

IMAG0463.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos BMW M3 E46 '00 - Revisited 20 Years Later Oct 18, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec Brake and Throttle constant rumble [revisited] Jul 20, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Track penalties revisited? Feb 14, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues P4/5 revisited headlights and some other issues Dec 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Visiting the nürburgring - things one needs to know? Oct 26, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Sudden change in car balance after visiting pits Dec 30, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Professor Pacejka Visits Cruden Apr 20, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Visited Ferrari dealership for the first time Feb 7, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Williams FW14B Documentary Aug 28, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Williams FW31 F1 League starting 29th January at Flag-to-flag.com Jan 9, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues mercedes w06 and williams fw37 mods don't work Jul 19, 2016
    3D car models Williams FW23 v1.1.1 Jun 4, 2016
    3D car models [W.I.P.] Williams FW23 (F1 2001) Mar 16, 2016
    3D car models Williams bmw fw-24 project Oct 18, 2015
    Sounds modding Williams fw37 sound mod |final| Jun 8, 2015

3. mikuru beam

mikuru beam Racer

almost forgot! sorry about the poor quality

IMAG0465.jpg IMAG0466.jpg IMAG0467.jpg IMAG0468.jpg IMAG0469.jpg IMAG0470.jpg IMAG0471.jpg IMAG0474.jpg

Attached Files:

4. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

So they told you off for taking a photo from the 919 yet you can freely take pics of it at every single WEC event there is...

still, nice pics! & looks a lot of fun to go there

5. mikuru beam

mikuru beam Racer

there were some mility projects in the room, i wasnt allot to photo any of the carbon work areas, autoclaves wind tunnel anything really. i dont think i should even have the ones of thoese exhasts

Sunday likes this.
  6. Well, at least you have kindly provided the court with photographic evidence ;)

7. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

Williams does the KERS for Porsche?
    Why is the 919 there?

Anyway, cool stuff ;)

Seeing all those epic cars now i want a Williams license for AC :D

8. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

Iirc The 919 uses the Williams flywheel ERS

Also much envy OP

9. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Isn't that the Audi?

The Porsche use Li-on batteries for energy storage, the Toyota some sort of high volume capacitors irc. It wouldn't surprise me if Williams had some involvement with other WEC teams though they seem to have their fingers in a lot of pies surrounding hybrid tech. There was talk of a Porsche road car with the Williams fly wheel as well as buses...

Anyway... The FW011 and Brands Hatch is a bit of a fantasy combo for me so a Williams license would be well received.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    PhenOm likes this.
  10. mikuru beam

mikuru beam Racer

yeh, they also helped make the jaguar bond car (it was really nice to sit in there were 4 of the 7 there) the batteries for the evoque E, and they did some stuff for the jag project 7. they also had a nissan patrol there that they did some stuff with. and a tank. oh and formula e

the best stuff i couldnt photo, it was an engineers wet dream. as a watchmamker it was really great to see the crossover in the two fields although we do allot less welding haha.

the carbon fiber work and the honeycomb materials were really impressive

11. Franken14

Franken14 Gamer

You were lucky, to see the williams factory inside.
    I was in grove last year in may. But the two porter men at the factory entrance didn't even want to know a f1 fan.
    They were that snobish, that it nearly turned my stomach.

All I wanted to see was some old f1 cars.

12. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Yep, I believe that Williams supply the 919 hybrid system.