1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What is the average age in this forum?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Axel Vogelsang, Feb 7, 2019.

?

Average age / How old are you?

1. <10

2. 10-14

3. 15-19

4. 20-24

5. 25-29

6. 30-34

7. 35-39

8. 40-44

9. 45-50

10. >50

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LeiF

LeiF Alien

We have indeed raced many times on SRS. Didn’t realise you had such experience under your hat Jim :)

See you on the track again soon!

(Alex) Leif.

Micii1 likes this.
  2. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

Nice to see people i race in simracingsystems Alex.. Mikael Hogberg here from Finland. Age a lot.. Lol 47 still loving simracing and still winning races.. Lol

LeiF likes this.
  3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  4. Timberwind

Timberwind Racer

After reading some of the reactions to the delayed 0.6 release, which Kunos handled correctly, I believe the average age is much, much lower. I want my Nissan! Now! Right Now! How dare you, Kunos.

Wolf WolfZ likes this.
  5. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Fortunately, those are just the ones who make the noise.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

pr0racer and sissydriver like this.
  6. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

It seems that older people vote more haha

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  7. Slowheit

Slowheit Gamer

I'm 46 and just upgraded mainly for this game to a 8700K, hehe, not that I would have time to play, work, wife, 18 month daughter... but I won't give up trying!

Jason Madigan likes this.
  8. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

"Are we there yet?"

9. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

I bummed that "Old" stops at 50+ in the poll . . .

Or maybe that's just the start of the second half! :p:D

Wolf WolfZ likes this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

92. 8 more to go...