1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 When Will 1.12 Update Come Live

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Timm2012, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Hi Guys,
    Just wonder If anyone from the powers above could give us an insight to when we might see the next patch for the PS4 and what we might expect to see in it? I only ask this as I think everyone was abit down on what was in the last one (1.11)

SlimCharles and Gulf917K like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #112 – Lots Of Thrills, Usually Sensational Jan 21, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.9.7 now Jan 24, 2024

3. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

Yes. I'm on pins as well. Waiting on PP3.
    Can't be long now!

4. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Hi, Should have added PP3 in the post as well, I love the Red Pack but I cant wait to get into that Porsche 917 that's showing at the top of the Forum. I just hope they put in some of the historic Liveries to go with it.

5. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Custom championships, private lobbies, customizable controls, special events for PP2 and TRP, etc etc etc......

Donald_Trump2016 and SlimCharles like this.
  6. JeffD27

JeffD27 Rookie

They will turn down the physics, remove 50% of the cars, add auto braking, private lobbies (But only 1 hour a day), will add non laser scanned tracks (mainly from mario kart) and most importantly close the forum because almost every post is from someone asking about the next patch,pp3, private lobbies,...

warth0g, Mail_Man, degobiol and 2 others like this.
  7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Probably private lobbies, and we may hear something about it this week.

8. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

I'm with you on the 917!
    From what I have seen and heard. You get the GULF livery (minus GULF of course) the 1970 winner and the David Piper yellow version, among others!

9. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

i give up all hope of private lobbys ever coming i stop playing this sim online almost 2 weeks ago
    the silence from kunos is a joke

10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi! We hope to give you more info soon! Stay tuned :)

GhostMan, djm99, L2D_Gopher and 5 others like this.
  11. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Hi But if you read my post I am asking the Powers above not you or your anyone else but the people who run AC.

paul_wev and SlideWaze like this.
  12. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

Is that the silence during which we have been repeatedly told private lobbies are on the way?

This isn't a train we're waiting for, it's complex coding covering two different consoles - be patient.

warth0g, Horus, degobiol and 3 others like this.
  13. Rolando Saca

Rolando Saca Rookie

I need the Porsche 911 GT3 R please!!!!! Haha I can't wait for PP3 to drop in.

14. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

If you actually read the posts from the developers it's been made quite clear theat they are working on it.
    What's up with people today? Can't you wait for anything. Too many posts saying "I'm ditching this game because of the private lobby's".
    It's coming!
    Are we nearly there yet?......

15. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

6 months waiting is more than long enough i reckon
    obvisouly you people dont have a community waiting to get championships started on assetto

Donald_Trump2016, Daz730 and ppbucko like this.
  16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I have a community waiting to get championships started and I dont understand the "Are we there yet" feeling.

I would like to know more about the development of the game (like this thread is asking for), but not private lobbies in particular. They have been confirmed since novemeber, the devs have said many times it's the number one priority and the CM has said many times there will be new this week. Seriously, What else do you want?!

And what is your argument to say 6 months are enough? Driveclub took more than a year a year to add private lobbies and Evolution was far bigger. Dont understand must be seriously difficult to add them when the PC version doesnt even support private lobbies?

Horus likes this.
  17. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

You seem to be forgetting the bosses just got paid over 1m euro each (well they will SOON anyway, life has some nice ironies), as a result I'm guessing the only private lobby being 'worked on' is similar to this one. Lovely workflow. ;)

[​IMG]

ps this is a joke I have no actual idea if new Italian millionaires (not inc. Italian Lira ;)) actually spend their money on cars, red wine and girls but I'll just leave this here too.

[​IMG]

HAZEYNIGHTS likes this.
  18. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

How about the stuff on Xbox that the game has already, but doesn't work, like the ability to save car setups and keep them with them disappearing. Is this fixed in 1.12 ?

HAZEYNIGHTS and MBK72 like this.
  19. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Assetto Corsa 2 will also almost certainly promise all of those features and might probably include them. Oh, hang on you said V1.12...you'll need to contact our dedicated support at 505....:D:D:D

HAZEYNIGHTS and svenvangent like this.
  20. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Please reeeeeport to are wonderful 5000000000000005 bug sitegame , there you take a ticket where you will be send to abcdfghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz darkroom for further elimination of your request regards bugs or persanol problem thank youwhooooo .
    Ooo before we forget ....we are a small team so the console PS4 will not and I reeeeepeat will be downgradet to the PTTTTcjeeeeee trust us we don't lie .

JIJDAN, HAZEYNIGHTS and MBK72 like this.
  21. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Rubish.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...-bug-ai-doesnt-move-at-all.41215/#post-820885

You have never used the system.

What's wrong with some people just talking crap about Assetto?