1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Where does Nico Rosberg get his cars and tracks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Bob Peirce, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

He's been using Asseto Corsa for his F1 analysis videos, which is great, but I can't find the car and track moods he is using. Can anybody point me to a source and how to access it?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Does anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DDoes anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Does ACC somewhere export times? Jul 2, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Where does AC store your lap records? Feb 17, 2018
    General modding discussion Where does ksEditor save persistence files? Jul 17, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Where does the "ghost" car replay save to? Sep 17, 2014
    General modding discussion Where can I find all the versions? Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sound reverb everywhere AC Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Where do you find the the driver assist settings? Jan 31, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Where is the tire.ini [tyre.ini] file in AC [not Competizione]? Nov 5, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Where Are the AC forums? I don't have Competizione. Apr 13, 2023
    General modding discussion Where to set up headlight aim control (leveling animation)? Sep 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where is update 1.8.? Sep 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Where to find dash cam driver eyes values May 7, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Gamepad - Where is Steer Lock option? Mar 8, 2022

3. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

The mod will be the Formula RSS Hybrid. Tracks will most likely be found on RaceDepartment.

EDIT: RSS mods you can get here - they use Sellfy to sell it: https://racesimstudio.com/

For RaceDepartment, Google as I'm unsure if I may link external sites here.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  4. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

Thanks for the car lead. It is a new one for me.

I've searched Race Department without much success. For example, most of the entries for Brazil reference the vhe_interlagos track, but I can't find the track itself. It must be somewhere else.

Dewald Nel likes this.
  5. André57

André57 Racer

Just download this file on Race department AC track the link for the track itself is included
    INTERLAGOS/BRAZIL- 2021 F1 TRACK SKIN 3.8 FINAL

6. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

That is definitely not obvious. How common is it for supplements like this to include the original track or a link to it? I've by-passed everything like that thinking it assumed I already had the track.

7. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Because it's not original track made from scratch. It seems like vhe_interlagos is ripped from Automobilista simulator - it's illegal and you won't find such content here or at RaceDepartment. But you can find it indexed by Google or other search engines here and there.

Such additional content won't include original track. And it might not have the link for it if the source of the track is questionable, and it seems like it is in this case.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  8. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

So Rosberg is using questionable tracks? I've found a few other F1 tracks in various AC sources butI'm not actually that interested in acquiring them. I was just wondering where Rosberg was getting the ones I couldn't find.

9. André57

André57 Racer

I maybe wrong but when the guy wrote so obviously that he add a link for that track, the Race Department people should have delete this content if it was a ripped illegally. Usually illegal content don't stay long on Race Department. Just my 2 cents.

FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN GRANDE PRÊMIO DE SÃO PAULO 2021
    TRACK SKIN FOR ORIGINAL VHE_INTERLAGOS TRACK AND PYYER EXTENSION 3.0
    WE ARE GOING TO WARM UP ENGINES IN BRAZIL, WITH AN INITIAL TRACK SKIN, MADE FOR VHE_INTERLAGOS, WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST REALIZATION ON THIS CIRCUIT.
    EVEN PYYER HAS ENTRUSTED ME THAT ITS EXTENSION WILL BE ON THIS TRACK.
    ANOTHER GREATNESS FOR SURE.
    I ADD THE LINK OF THE TRACK IN CASE YOU DO NOT HAVE IT AT THIS MOMENT.
    WITH HEINEKEN 00 CONFIRMED AS THE MAIN SPONSOR, WE CAN START THINKING ABOUT WHAT THIS CIRCUIT WILL BE IN WEEK END