1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic WHL#61:Driving home for Christmas

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by moodyryder, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Improvement - 1.32.711

V8 is the hero of this challenge,nice setup.makes it slide a bit too much for my liking,but its necessary on this track.and after a while,it becomes a friend :)
    Doubt i will improve more,but i'll keep trying.love this boy.
    And a better picture today.no (real) cat on my lap :D
    IMG_20171221_170813.jpg

Fab85, MrDeap, DonZmeuheu and 9 others like this.
  2. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

I tried couple of stints over the past days but could not improve my previous time. Most of the times the first session is my best one.

Hopefully the console users get the free DLC also asap (as in this year?) so we can do e.g. Alfa 33 Stradale at Laguna Seca

I hope you checked your seat before taking place @Hugo Catarino ? Otherwise I'm afraid you have a very flat cat.

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

flat cat? emm....think the cat motivates you with the claws to move a little....:D

btt: atm i could send my whole familiy into vacation - only me and ac...:p

since i use fov 20 i see elevation, more details of the environment - nearly every car and track i take is a blast.

or am i in a special mood? dunno - its so much fun. like back in the days i was 16...^^

BrainsBush and Hugo Catarino like this.
  4. Hugo Catarino

Ahaha,i did,no cat was under me.but...why would it be flat if i sat on him?are you calling me fat? :eek: :D

5. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

So another try and you've got yourself another better laptime .
    In other words ....Improvementos .
    PS4
    Laptime : 1:30.441

Vallunga Classic Ferrari 250 GTO FE.jpg

Fab85, MrDeap, sissydriver and 10 others like this.
  7. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

1:29.913
    [​IMG]

I'm using a different setup
    Toe 8
    Front Max negative camber
    Max spring rate
    0 ARB
    Lowest Height

Most setting don't change much in the car handling except the toe & minimum height....

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  8. moodyryder

Friday December 22 / 08:35 uk

1 - 1:28.550 V8_KB pc
    2 - 1:29.178 pctm pc
    3 - 1:29.913 Mr Deap pc
    4 - 1:30.132 BrainsBush pc
    5 - 1:30.263 Fbrg90 pc
    6 - 1:30.441 svenvangent ps4
    7 - 1:31.379 Lewisxbone xb1
    8 - 1:31.590 Total Wrytoff ps4
    9 - 1:31.656 sissydriver pc
    10-1:32.711 Hugo Catarino ps4
    11-1:33.166 DonZmeuheu ps4
    12-1:33.262 StyleF1re ps4
    13-1:33.535 moodyryder ps4
    14-1:33.875 Kembro ps4
    15-1:34.071 Laughing Gravy PS4
    16-1:36.662 Justray2000 PC
    17-1:36.733 Olevet ps4
    18-1:40.418 Flyingcarrot xb1

Last day at work and I'm very busy this morning as you can see.

9. BrainsBush

@hugo can you please pick up your cat.

20171222_132421.jpg

20171222_132341.jpg

PS that brown stain in the carpet left of the Playseat is COFFEE!! But you all will understand.

10. moodyryder

Improvement
    1:31.555
    Ps4 / T150

20171222_143643.jpg
    Copied Mr Deap's set up. I won't be able to copy his time, but it did make a big difference. Thank you Sir.

11. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

Actually you can, I use a meme technique.

Solmyr and Hugo Catarino like this.
  12. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

How's that alacantara playseat is working out for you? I can't see that pesky pole in between legs☺️ unless pic is too dark. I have mine still packed and wondering whether I should've went with gt omega instead.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  13. Hugo Catarino

That one looks so well settled i think im going to let it stay there :) also, mine is a grey/black old fato lady :D

BrainsBush likes this.
  14. BrainsBush

Alcantara seat is very good. Although I read that some users suffer from static electricity after a session in the alcantara seat. Yes that pole between my legs...This is still a kind of a temporary setup with the two Ikea "boxes" holding the TV and another one as a table rest for my mouse, remote control and arm rest (like in a real car). I still have to do some cable management and replace the middle post for something else. I've collected some old furniture* with good materials to create my own rig and use the Playseat as a frame.

*better said: my wife bought new furniture and I can or throw away the old stuff or give it a second life.

Hugo Catarino and olevet like this.
  15. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

I must thanks the weekly hotlap. It helped me to make setup on my own & be a little more serious into it, including driving method & all.

Now, my sim racing introduction guide is more than decent & effective. I included racing line & a couple of method.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=912315488

If I discover a placebo, it will be updated with better explanation.

16. Justray2000

Justray2000 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    1:34:209 - PC
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

1:31:321 - Solmyr - PC - T500RS/T3PA Pro + TH8RS

AC_250GTO_Vallelunga_C_Contest2017-12-24_08h25_38.png

Edit : I fail to upload the image correctly.. Dunno what I do wrong, but its size is lowered every time. I don't ask for a thumbnail though...

Edit 2 : I just fuc*** my screenshot by not spending the effort to make some backups and fiddling with the image in a crappy cropping way, just skipping...... the laptime itself ! lol :D
    I need to do better now. :)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  18. moodyryder

I can see the screenshot just fine. You're on the leaderboard. Welcome to WHL. :)

19. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

Ah ok.. Thank you for this WHL nice idea. :)

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  20. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

1:32.652

Assetto Corsa_4.jpg

I'm finally beginning to understand this car. Thanks to Laughing Gravy and V8 for the advice. V8, the video was very useful and setup helped me a lot.