1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Who all drifts regularly on console? (drift check in)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Astral_Magi, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Astral_Magi

Astral_Magi Rookie

I'm curious how many of the console drifters use the forum board. So I figured it would be nice to do a check in thread :D Feel free to answer any of these questions below with your own answers and lets see how many drifters we can find

Are you on Psn/Xbox?
    -I'm on psn with the same username as my forum name.​

What is your favorite track to drift? (It can be either an online or offline track)
    -Mine would be Silverstone GP with the Supra (with a 5.0 final drive ;))​

What is your favorite car to drift in the game?
    -Supra easily with the Z4 and E30 tied in second​

Any tracks your looking forward to drifting on when custom lobbies make their much anticipated arrival?
    -I'd love to have a Silverstone GP lobby with 16 Supras in tandem :p

What car that is in the game currently would you most like to see a Drift Tuned version of?
    -For me it would be a close tie between the Mustang and the 370z

I hope this helps bring some people together who are looking for skid mates or want to form teams etc etc

Bigdrifter3 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Initial D Themed | Lan Evo 3 Drifts Down Irohazaka Downhill Jul 31, 2023
    ACC Physics [1.9] 4 wheel drifts have no FFB Apr 23, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Dashboard drifts off-center Dec 30, 2021
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Driving Camera Drifts While Driving Dec 21, 2021
    Screens & Videos BMW E30 drifts The Green Hell Jul 3, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues "car bmw_z4_drift is illigal" when trying to host server with z4 drifts Apr 5, 2015
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Drifts and spins compilations Nov 29, 2013
    Screens & Videos BMW E92 - Backward Entry Drifts @ Drift Land Nov 23, 2013
    Screens & Videos Uncut Driftsesh with E92 at Magione Nov 15, 2013
    ACC Multiplayer Regularly disconnected during races with TCP socket error 10054 Jun 27, 2022
    ACC Gameplay 1.05 - Why I don't drive ACC regularly - Single Player thoughts Jul 6, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues T500 settings disappear regularly Jul 18, 2017

3. ChuckWagon

ChuckWagon Racer

I am on a PS4 and play drift several times a week.
    I only can keep from timing out on the Japan Drift Track. I like to strictly drift and the longer tracks require fish tailing to keep the timer refreshed.
    My favorite cars are the M3 E30 and the Mustang GT

Astral_Magi likes this.
  4. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

I dabble on Xbox, not really online though. Only been on a couple times and the lobbies were sparse. I love the E30 and am starting to get used to the Supra. I've got it on PC as well and use a couple of modded drift cars on there that I wish were on console. Mainly the sil-eighty and a Ford Cosworth.

Astral_Magi likes this.
  5. Bigdrifter3

Bigdrifter3 Rookie

I'm on ps4 feel free to add me @Bigunz1919 and my favorite track to drift is Japan with all the squad. M
    y two favorite cars are gonna have to be the supra and the e30 tracks I'm looking forward to drifting on would have to be the black Kat race track or something like that in a private lobby,also the RX7 tuned would be great with a drift tune ;)

Astral_Magi likes this.
  6. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

Psn here with same gamer tag as here and I use a t300

as of right now favorite track is drift Japan but really can't wait for custom/private lobbies so I can drift other tracks with friends

Favorite car is supra then e30 and the rx7 tuned

And I would like to see all of the rwd street cars have drift tunes

Astral_Magi likes this.
  7. Astral_Magi

Astral_Magi Rookie

Hallelujah :) I'm with you on that one! I'll shoot you a friend request

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  8. Under_Score22

Under_Score22 Rookie

Xbox: KillaScheme

Favorite Tracks : Silverstone National And The Japanese Track, Wish We Could Run The British Drift Section But Everytime I Turn Around Im In The Pits

Favorite Car: Toyota Supra, AE86, And The BMW E30 At The Moment

Track Most Anticipated And Upcoming Things: The New City Track And Silverstone National For The Section, I Would Love To See Nissan S Chasis Family Added To This Game And Mazda FC Also Steering Angles Mods Would Be Nice!

Drift Tune Version: Mazda Rx7, Nissan R34, 370z

I'm Kinding Of Hoping To Bring Back The Fun And Also Rivalry Of Drift Teams And Competition To Assetto Corsa Hopefully We Can Get A Lot Of Ideas To Make This Happens

Astral_Magi likes this.
  9. Hi all, im new to the forum and doubt ill be here often, id just like to extend an invitation to anyone who is a genuine serious drifter with good skill and a wheel to add me. Im on ps4 regularly.
    my psn name is: BomBonit
    And yes my trophy collection is 100 percent legit.

On AC i use a logitech g29 setup with h box amd very limited handbrake use, have a very good setup for the supra and the e30, i see no point in drifting any other cars, i will use the supra every time as it has the most steering angle of any car in the game currently to my knowledge.

I drift in real life in an e36 bmw, and use AC to practice car control and certain techniques like left foot breaking mid drift to maintain proximity, backwards entries etc. Stuff thats not so bad if you crash compared to real life. Ive had many people add me after bullying them into VERY close quarters tandems, and im very very bored of having to go to the japan skid pan to find people to drift with!! Very bored!!

My favourite tracks to drift are as follows in favourite order. Excuse my spelling you get the idea

Zandervort

Black cat countrt short

Silverstone national (im English and from Brooklands stand round the s bend is a real british drift championship round i go to watch at traxx car show most years. so i like to see what they experience. Turns out 120mph entries are very very fun!)

Vellelunga club

Brands hatch indy (the smaller layout used for british touring cars)

Highlands short is very tight and technical i enjoy that track alot!

Magione

Mugello

Laguna seca is fun

And ive recently been messing about on the nurburg nordschleife - tourist track having completed a 9 min drift lap in the supra drifting at every opportunity

Id love to have some skilled company for closr quarters tandems on any of these tracks. Please add me so we can have some fun... And please bare in mind, having tyre damage on is very frustrating for me, runnin as close to 0 rear camber for grip purposes, and often 90 or 100 percent boost. the tyres overheat and go bang very quickly and returning to the pit every 2 laps is very frustrating... It is a game after all... Hope to see some of you soon :)