1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic why the consoles do not have this camera?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by TNTNitro, Dec 20, 2016.

1. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

is missing many features in the consoles.

[​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Outside Camera / consoles Jan 26, 2017
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Mar 23, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions consoles up now Jan 1, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9 update, 2023 DLC hits consoles this month Jun 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions probable price sales during the Christmas holidays on consoles ? Dec 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Keyboard and mouse support for ps5/consoles Jun 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Multiplayer between Old and new consoles Oct 13, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CONSOLES COMMUNITY UPDATE: FEBRUARY 3RD, 2021 Feb 8, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Game crash on Next Gen Consoles? Nov 22, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Petition for fixing ACC on consoles Oct 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Few bugs on the livery editor consoles Sep 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions disgraceful treatment for consoles owners Aug 5, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions New Info about the upcoming patch for consoles Jul 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cockpit view settings and free look on consoles Jul 1, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Can Consoles have ability added have AI Online Jun 27, 2020

3. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Sure it wouldn't hurt if it was added, but it's far from being a top priority, as it would be good only for replays; I'd say it's something I can easily live without, even if the PC has it. The devs must have more relevant stuff on which to concentrate at the moment and, when all the more urgent demands are done with, then why not? Meanwhile...

4. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Just another thing to add to the console paupers list ;)

Pleite likes this.
  5. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Had that view in pCARS. literally never used it outside of replays. But a proper FOV slider & seat position adjustment would benefit all players IMO.

6. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

that view is almost making me sick, lol.

I have a feeling a lot of what's missing from consoles is due to processing power. I'm starting to get the feeling that AC may be a poorly programmed game in general. A GREAT game! But I know sometimes code can get cluttered and cause issues if it's not streamlined,. (also, look at all the funky glitches) And I thought I saw mentioned somewhere that the 1.09 update, or 1.10, was something like 4.5 gigabytes.. That seems crazy to me, for something that didn't add any content.

I'm also aware that there is a crap ton of physics processing happening.. and I have a feeling that stuff can get very cluttered and very confusing quickly.. programming-wise.. so this is also a part of the reason why I'm starting to think these things.. all of this would affect frame rate and performance.

Maybe I'm talking out my @ss.. but those are just some thoughts I've had on AC lately.

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Keep in mind that the 1.09 update added the 1st Porsche DLC and '67 Silverstone.

8. Snowman38

do we have download size numbers on 1.09 and 1.10? because i feel like it was the 1.10 that shocked me with the memory needed.. but i'm not sure. I also probably have my numbers mixed up.

Maybe it was 1.09 that was 4.5 gig, but seeing as I didn't have the Porsche pack, I may have been shocked that adding one track, for me, took over 4 gig.. I don't know.

9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

About 5 gigs for 1.09, 400 megabytes for 1.10

Snowman38 likes this.
  10. Snowman38

would the cars have been added, whether or not you got the Porsche DLC? If so, then I guess I could see 5 gigs worth of data in 1.09

11. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

The size of the download is not necessarily additive. That is to say, just because the update was 5 GB, does not mean that the game install is now larger by 5 GB, because many of the files in the update are replacements for existing files.

In terms of space consumed, resources (texture images, sound files, and pre-rendered video) are the largest. For a game like Assetto Corsa, with large circuits and many cars with their own unique texture maps and sounds, it is not at all surprising to see major updates that are several GB in size.

Snowman38 and Pleite like this.
  12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, so everyone can see them in the car list and in offline/online races. The content is there, even if you haven't bought the DLC. If you do, then this content is unlocked and you can access the new cars.