1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Xbox One Install HDD (Internal / External)

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ZeroPT, Aug 28, 2016.

1. ZeroPT

ZeroPT Rookie

I had some issues with the framerate, but after moving the game to the internal HDD the game is smoother and playable, I have also done a restart after moving the game.
    I played and streamed to the PC at the same time, so I could capture the game-play at 60 fps.
    This is not free of slowdowns, but after 2 hours of gameplay in race weekend it was very stable.

Other issues found:
    - Viewing replay and changing the camera, it will keep that change to the game-play.
    - Using wheel we cannot use the LT/RT buttons or the pedals to change MIN/MAX, I'm using the Fanatec with CSL Wheel and it has dedicated buttons to LT/RT. I need to connect a controller if I need this function.

Minors issues or it just me :)
    - Intro video, for me the sound is too loud.
    - AI appears to be too much difficult even in the Easy selection.
    - Replay only show the last 3 minutes.

I had some other issues with the pedals not working and some difficulty adjusting the FFB, I don't know why or what I have done, but this problems disappeared.

KrOnWaLL LL55LL and tommy corsa like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Installed but won't launch on XBOX? Jun 23, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBox-Acc doesn't start after update ( code 0x8b050033 ) Saturday at 2:20 PM
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Can anyone play the game on XBOX now? Thursday at 7:15 PM
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Does xbox one version become x/s optimised version? Nov 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cheating, does it happen, is it possible on Xbox Sep 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox steering wheel support Aug 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problème volant détecte sur Xbox séries s mais en jeu je ne peux pas jouer au volant Jun 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX Series X - driver swaps May 24, 2023

3. Rockefelluh

Rockefelluh Rookie

Huh, usually the opposite performance (better) installing on external HDD!

4. I will give this a try. But usually the external hdd works better for most games.

5. Doesn't change anything for me. The game still stutters.

6. ZeroPT

ZeroPT Rookie

I played again and for me the game is stable right now.

I'm also in the "xbox preview" and don't know if this has some issues with the game.

7. Didd31

Didd31 Rookie

I just tested, it's strange indeed that the frame rate seem to be a little better on internal drive, that it is on my external that is yet more efficient!.

But It's still all too unstable times, to be really fun to drive, especially in slow curves and when the tires squeal.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  8. ZeroPT

ZeroPT Rookie

Ok, this could be only a coincidence. Sorry for not work for you and the others that tried it.
    I don't know why, but for me the game is stable. There are still issues but the extreme framerate drop disappear.

Let's wait for a fast update to resolve this more severe problems.

9. PCars had the same problem whilst installed on external HDD.
    Anyway I still have too much frame rate drops but thank you for your Idea.
    Let's hope for a fix. So we can have a good race without these Forza crashkids :)

10. Didd31

Didd31 Rookie

it works for me ZeroPT , not a lot better but it works better on internal drive ..... sorry if my English is not very accurate ;-)

11. I have moved the game to internal hard disk. It is a little bit better then imo