1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.09 News

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 2, 2016.

1. myimac

myimac Alien

Ah I guess it's the same here then. Looking forward to trying this more. Update is really solid. Steering on pad is much better and the framerate is solid.

MBK72 likes this.
  2. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

So far so good. I agree the framerate is good with all cars on track in singleplayer at least.

The wheel rotation being set to 400 degrees in the video options caught me out, I thought it was an issue at first but as soon as I set it to match the DOR on the TX458 all was fine and they match perfectly.

Pleite likes this.
  3. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

For me on the g920 I used to run 900 visual wheel filter but I noticed on the ferrari f40 it was off by very little so I put the visual filter off and now it's perfect on all cars I tested at all sorts of different DOR

Great update so far

MBK72 likes this.
  4. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Love the subtle understeer on the 155 Q4. Slinging it in to those fast turns and then blipping the throttle to make the tyres dig in! Great fun!!
    For a moment there I WAS Fabrizio Giovanardi!

Pleite likes this.
  5. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

From what I've seen so far the Xbox patch looks like this:

+++ Hot lapping: the game can now be fully enjoyed as a great hot lapping simulator. The framerate is stable and the handling sublime on the wheel.
    + Special events against the AI are good with a stable framerate and generally enjoyable, the AI are fast now. There is still work to be done on AI behaviour etc but it is a big step forward.

- Porsche Pack not downloading with the season pass. Though the Panamera is in the game so it looks like everything is ready to go. Didn't this error get blamed on Sony last week??
    - The wheel d-pad based controls seem to be hit and miss, I'm not sure that, other than the telemetry switching, they are working at all on the TX458.

I haven't been able to access online play yet to tell if the framerate holds true online, that was where the PS4 was tested so I think we need to see how things go.

There are still many many issues to be addressed, most of all a decent random crashers free multiplayer experience, but so far so much better.

SGT EDUBB and STONDKIWI like this.
  6. can someone explain the controls please. how should that work with a g920, wich is official supported, on the red pack. are have now some buttons double functions???? same on the game pad. why are the break balance is a must. i did not use it at the moment. control configurations stays an issue. the configurations are not understanble, on some configurations you have 3 buttons for mgu on some only one. i now red pack and porsche 929 are not released yet. but it would be very interesting how it should work on the g920 and in general on the gamepads. is it not possible to talk with microsoft that usb keyboard can be used beside the wheel or pad?

7. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

I've just had my first section after the 1.09 patch and it's really incredible! It has improved a lot. I didn't think it could be possible, but handling is even better. That was a nice job!

I just couldn't find a way to look left/right/back with none of both wheel pre settings. Can anyone say if that would possible at all with a G920? If I'm not mistaken, it seems some of the PS4 G29 users said it was possible for them, and as these wheels are almost identical... I wonder. Thanks!

MBK72 likes this.
  8. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

I think on PS4 they have a few different presets cuz on xbox there's only 2 presets for wheels and on PS4 they have the ability to pick tm wheel or logitech wheel then preset from there... I think the g29 user that was using the look left/right was using the tm preset

Pleite likes this.
  9. Jaehon

Jaehon Rookie

Porsche pack is not recognizing that I own the season pass. I'm so close on paying $7 even though I bought the season pass. Is that what you want? Tease me with these Porsches so I can give you another $7!? Just kidding I just really want to drive them.

Pleite and LeDude83 like this.
  10. It's really not funny anymore. No funktion wheel button assignment and then no porsche for seasonpass owners. A friend of mine is really pi..d he bought yesterday the seasonpass and for sure not for the japanese pack. Why whe cant choose on xbox only two different button setting for ALL wheels and why on ps4 more. Thats a joke i say that 3 months ago to the support. So it seems that the give nothing to the feedback of customer and whats going on with the seasonpasd. To me it looks that xbox get not the same attention than the other plattforms. I mean button settings are a basic feature.
    I know that the team work hard but such mistakes are unacceptable.

Bren002 and Tanner like this.
  11. Exup

Exup Gamer

To use the Porsche DLC, just use the tip that our forum friend MakaveliA7X gave us:

"The way I got it to work was go to season pass from the store and press start then manage and then from there u should see items in this app which was Japanese pack and pp1 that's how I downloaded it from that screen"

and it's available :)

[​IMG]

12. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Funny new bug on Xbox One v1.09, I've only seen this with the Porsche pack cars so far.

When I selected Drive the opening camera didn't shift to inside the car leaving me outside the car instead. Door open and no driver and the car was away. The camera eventually caught up as you'll see.

Luckily this is nothing major and can be resolved by selecting the change view button but it was a bit of a surprise the first time it happened, I thought it was worth sharing all the same.

ashasha and Exup like this.
  13. Exup

Exup Gamer

No bugs for me so far....

The Porsches are awesome!! A must have in this Game.

herbsti72 and MBK72 like this.
  14. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Invisible barrier?

MBK72 likes this.
  15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Lo

Looks like your robbing it. GTA style.

MBK72 likes this.
  16. Exup

Exup Gamer

Ok...

So these 2 bugs need to be addressed: (of 1.10)
    - Fixed wrong ghost car timing
    - Fixed Monza 66 invisible wall

17. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Shuuuush don't tell everyone! :Dyou're right it does look like that

18. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

This happened to me once since the patch on PS4 as well.

MBK72 likes this.
  19. Doomsday

Doomsday Rookie

another bug for cayman gt4 you cannot set the rear right camber value.....
    graphic performance still poor whit more than 2 cars on track....
    you cannot start a race whit 1 gear on and clutch down but you have to be quick to engage 1st gear when green ligth turn on resulting in bad start.....
    talking about xbox one users

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  20. myimac

myimac Alien

I found performance to be really good now. I'm not sure why you get poor performance but before the update I literally felt like shouting at the screen as the stutter was actually unplayable, beyond unplayable actually infuriating however now it makes me happy to use even after experiencing my PC setup with 1080 card and VR it still is decent enough to play