1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your favorite car in ac

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ace Pumpkin, Feb 26, 2015.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Ferrari F40 - i get like a child on christmas everytime i get a slide and manage to save it
    Ferrari 458 GT2 - The sounds and how it drives, also, its a Ferrari
    BMW M3 E30 s1 - I dont know what it is with this car but there something i just love about it

2. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Lotus 49

3. Mate Kiss

Mate Kiss Rookie

Lotus 49 - I always liked old school openwheelers and this one is so much fun with its high power to weight ratio and no downforce at all, hard to master but I keep smiling all the way, definitely my favorite above all

4. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

When I started to play AC >1 year ago, I was blasted by the 458 and S3 versions. So well balanced 'easy to catch and slide' and the L49 too(good old GPL memories, the iRacing version didn't do it for me, the AC version surely does.)

The F40S3, being a Ferrari 'fan' , I was a bit dissappointed by the way it drives. I immediately found a pain in the **** but I somehow mastered it more or less. It's a love-hate relationship so to say.

But the last months I only drive E30 M3 DTM(WOW!) , E30 drift(with soundmod also WOW!) , so well balanced those oldtimers:)
    And of course my modded goddesses: the Sierra RS500(GrA) and the Broadspeed Jag.

Also a thumbs up for newcomer RUF CTR: Beautiful, and nicely balanced the way I drive it.

But E30 M3 DTM is my Number 1 atm. Modded, the Sierra RS500.

I also tried the almost forgotten LaFerrari again this morning @ Grobnik, a bit different setup. Also great fun and goosebumpingly fast.

Cheers
    Robin

5. liakjim

liakjim Alien

1. Ferrari F40
    chaos
    more chaos
    modded cars : Mazda 787B , it's so brutal , so mechanic , so analog , cannot master it , i love it!!!!

6. Pretty much whatever I load up at the moment is my favorite until I load up something else....the e30 M3 is truly special though.

7. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

599 XX & Zonda R for fast drivin
    M3 E30 D,135i & SLS for sideway fun

8. william1141

william1141 Simracer

for me:

Ferrari F40 just take some driftin' with this car
    Lotus 49' just an old classic F1 car with the coolest sound in the whole game (my opinion)
    the Formula Abarth my starters car it is still for me the best car to take corners... heck i need to drive this thing again
    Ferrari 458 + ST3 do you even burn rubber bro?
    Pagani Zonda R my babe of earrape it feels just sooo goooood.....

9. unknwn

unknwn Alien

F40 S3 - enjoyable when you do it right.
    458 - smooth and balanced handling, also I like the looks of the car.
    Huayra - slower than LaFerrari but the grip and stability is very good, also FFB is stronger and firmer (more enjoyable). LaFerrari feels like a very fast boat compared to Pagani.

10. MrGiggly

MrGiggly Racer

M3 E30 - Brilliant for hooning about.

Formula Abarth - A laser guided missile.

Zonda R - Sublime feel under hard cornering, like its bending the rules of physics but might stop trying at any moment.

victor86 likes this.
  11. Turk

Turk Alien

I didn't find the Ferrari the ferrari unersteery compared to the 458, maybe I just wasn't going fast enough. :D I was mightily impressed with the steering in fact, it's so light and direct. I did a 3 lap race with it at the nords (I'm doing a lot of nostalgic driving on snoopys nords these days since it will be usurped soon enough) I spun the car going through tiergarten because I was just too aggressive with the steering.

victor86 likes this.
  12. Vital-Blurs

Vital-Blurs Gamer

If I had to choose just ONE car.........Lotus Elise SC (S2).

Phew!.....that was a surprisingly difficult decision. I think I need a little lay down now.

13. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

not really psyched about the carpark atm
    really psyched bout the physics though

i like the lotus exige scura and I never thought I would say this
    but I'm rather hooked on the yellowbird atm