1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your most enjoyable driving experience in ac?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Colt Rogers, Mar 16, 2014.

1. IGORN

IGORN Gamer

Lake Louise with Miura, both track and car are like fbiehne said outstanding . No helps, no assists.

Lucas - Xtremepsionic likes this.
  2. cooknn

cooknn Alien

The last few days I've spent pretty exclusively with the Lotus Exige S. It all started with event 4 in the Novice Series 4 of Career Mode: Time Attack with the Lotus Exige S at Silverstone. That's one of the things I like about Career Mode. I drive cars that I've looked over in the past in favor of the Ferrari's or whatever.

At first I didn't like it very much. But with a lot of laps - and some tweaks to the setup - I am really liking this car. Might not be the fastest, or the easiest to handle, but it sure gives you a feeling of appreciation when you push it to the edge of adhesion and pass your way through the field in a Quick Race with 23 other Class A3 cars.

exige_s.jpg

arthur666, Ischemica and Quffy like this.
  3. Not necessarily my most enyoyable driving experience in AC, but my debut in the KTM X-Bow R last night was certainly interesting. The El Bandito server @ Nurburgring GP had been switched to this car from a range of GT cars, and the difference in handling was striking. I quickly realised that approaching any corner at even slightly faster than the optimum speed resulted in colossal understeer, so I had to adjust very quickly. However, once I did I actually started to enjoy it. Unfortunately something happened to the server after a couple of races, because all of the cars around me vanished. I thought that this was my first ever online disconnection in AC, but it seems as if the entire server disappeared for some reason. Does anyone know what happened to it last night (assuming that you were there at the time)?

4. irfan.pratama

irfan.pratama Hardcore Simmer

458 S3 was my favourite, i've spending a lot time on drive it... especially drive it on nords by snoop (*kinda wait for kunos laser scanned version) :)

5. Well, that El Bandito server now has a group of addon cars on it. What an incredibly stupid thing to do. That particular server has been full of people for at least a couple of weeks (and probably longer), and now it's empty. I wonder why :rolleyes:

bondyboy likes this.
  6. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Today, MP public server (AC DEVS #something, Japan) hosting Spa and the Ferrari F312T Formula 1 car (and the Lotus 49) on a 7-lap race.

The awesome F312T: manual gears, no ABS, TC or other silly electronics, kind of thin limit between grip and no grip, but you can get out of Pouhon at full throttle in controlled oversteer, one of the best driving feeling I've had in AC so far. It's the perfect car for Spa.

Among the others, I find the KTM X-Bow, the Ferrari F312T, the Ferrari 458GT2 absolute sim driving masterpieces. I drove the F312T for like 3 hours today and I stopped only because I'm getting old..

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  7. plaid

plaid Alien

Not intentionally: 20 car race Exos S1 on Lake Louise - Sick ****. :D AC goin Wipeout.

8. cc570

cc570 Racer

Evora S at Lake Louise with street tires. By far my favorite combo for a drive.

9. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

I really like how the P4/5C handles since the release of 1.0 (new tire model). Been driving it around Spa all day now.

10. Not a flightsim enthusiast by any chance are you, PhenOm?

11. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Not really, how come? :)

12. "Phenom" is the name of my new small business jet in P3D (flight simulator).

13. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

14. Just had amazing races with racedepartment myself. So, E30 at Vallelunga is my most enjoyable......so far........today.....:)

15. Pushing aside the "most enjoyable driving experiences" for a second......does anyone else feel incredibly slow in the Alfa QV? I thought that the 2013 manual gearbox version was bad enough, but (for example) I am a second slower at Silverstone International in the 2014 paddle shifter version. I was expecting it to be slightly quicker, but can I hell get the thing to move! This is using the default setup for both cars.

EDIT: I have just remembered that the 1.0 release version of AC includes a tyre physics upgrade. Maybe I need to test the 2013 car again?

cerebus23 likes this.
  16. UOPshadow

UOPshadow Gamer

AC is really the first Simulation where I like to drive a car just for the fun of it. I don't care then about sector times or anything else. Just the car, the road and me... driving.

It's the most incredible achievement. Kudos Kunoz!

17. Suke

Suke Gamer

Yes, I agree !!:)

UOPshadow likes this.
  18. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

alright new combo:
    Mazda 787b @ Spa Francorchamps.

19. Barbagallo is even better Phenom ;)

PhenOm likes this.
  20. Its called do u dare press the throttle on barb lol.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.