1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your real life car?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Wrongfire, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Wrongfire

Wrongfire Hardcore Simmer

Hey everyone!
    Just thought itd be fun to share what you guys drive in real life!
    Would you like to see your car in the game?

I have a 93 impreza awd. It's just stock 1.8 liter and id like to upgrade it, when I have the money.
    I don't want to see my exact car in the game, but the 2.2l Sti, absolutely :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Wrong angle on the side mirrors compared to real life Mar 31, 2023
    Chit Chat Room AC "anti-rollbar stock setting" VS real life cars "anti-rollbar stock setting" Mar 16, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Real life cockpit videos Feb 9, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB vs Real Life - Something to Try Jul 18, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Real life VS AC - its still the Daddy Jul 16, 2020
    ACC Physics Lap times in heavy rain compared to real life Apr 22, 2020
    Chit Chat Room What does a semislick represent in real life? Jan 20, 2020
    ACC Physics Merc real life settings Jun 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Real Life Vehicles have ACC ..... May 19, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Real Life Simulation Q sessions Apr 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Minolin pls implement SA rating in real life! Apr 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Feedback from real-life drivers - discussion Jan 21, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Discussing Real-Life Motorsports - 2019 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 Dec 28, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Paul ricard acc vs real life Nov 19, 2018

3. ddd01

ddd01 Rookie

Clio RS. Would love to see it in game at some point.

Attached Files:

4. James Weber

James Weber Gamer

Ok .. here is my 2006 Mustang GT
    [​IMG]
    ..can't forget the inside :D
    [​IMG]
    ..and the engine bay w/my new BBK CAI
    [​IMG]

5. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Racer

Bought this back in may. 2013 Corvette. It's such a fun and fast car. Before this I had a 2011 Infiniti G37... also a really really good car. I miss it still even with the new vet. :)

[​IMG]

6. kalabaleek

kalabaleek Simracer

Jesus that's expensive cars :D

I got a Toyota Celica GT from ´94 with 220hp
    This cheap and fantastic car is able to keep up with a Lotus Elise 111R ´06 in both acceleration and most corners for a tenth of the price. I frickin love it. And it's a pretty rare car here in Sweden. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. vfdesignz

vfdesignz Hardcore Simmer

I'm driving a Renault Megane 1.6 16V RXE. :oops:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Racer

I love the celica, must be so fun to drive. Before I got the g37 or the Vet.. I had a 97 Toyota Corolla with 95 HP for ten years. The difference after switching was extreme to say the least. :D

9. James Weber

James Weber Gamer

A friend of mine I worked with back in the day had a Toyota Celica GT, not sure what year but It was a very fun car to drive ..the few times I got to drive it. I had a chevette at the time for my daily driver :( ..needed a running start to get on a highway and keep up with traffic, lol

10. TCLF

TCLF Alien

11. kalabaleek

kalabaleek Simracer

Yeah man, I was actually a bit shocked at how agile and eager it was when I went for a test drive. At about 3.5 k RPM it just kicks. When I drove a friend of mine to buy his Lotus Elise; I was able to keep up with him everywhere to his great annoyance (and joy)... I'd love to give it sport dampers, exhaust and filters etc come spring; but even in stock setup it's so nice to drive. As you sit so low in it, you get a very nice driving position too. If anything; I'd just upgrade this one instead of buying something else...

The corolla you got is a prime example of a fun dirt track / forest road car :D

o0thx11380o likes this.
  12. kalabaleek

kalabaleek Simracer

Haha brilliant; the Chevette ain't too hyper, that's for sure :)

13. BlitzPig_EL

BlitzPig_EL Gamer

2003 Civic SI Hatch
    2004 Triumph Bonneville
    1960 Triumph TR3 A

beiacos_gr, Bailey and kalabaleek like this.
  14. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Racer

This is what happens every time I try and go for a drive. EVERY TIME I have to physically pick him up and move him to the passenger seat lol. I'm like DUDE you have a nice comfortable seat over there! It's his favorite place :)

[​IMG]

15. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

[​IMG]

350bhp/300ftlbs, 850kg

vegaguy 5555, Nismo, Martyn and 36 others like this.
  16. kalabaleek

kalabaleek Simracer

<3 <3 <3 CLASSIC!

17. James Weber

James Weber Gamer

lol! he's both awesome and smart :D

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    o0thx11380o likes this.
  18. BlitzPig_EL

BlitzPig_EL Gamer

BTW here is an old photo of me in my then new CRX Si in 1988 or '89, lapping Mid Ohio Sports Car Course during a Porsche Club driver's school...

[​IMG]

19. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

20. Jabrone

Jabrone Racer

My 2003 Subaru Forester. She's still runs and drives like a champ with 140K mi

Attached Files:

21. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG] She a 3.9 v6 with 5 sp manual. The shifter is humungous: 1st gear under steering wheel, 2nd in my lap, 3rd IN the radio, 4th, center console, 5th, in the glove box, lol.
    173k miles and still runs strong! This is my first pic, and the cab was taken off. Complete joy to drive in the snow :)