1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Zandvoort Ferrari 1:34.518 hot lap

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by JamesHants, Nov 8, 2020.

1. JamesHants

JamesHants Rookie

The Ferrari is becoming my favourite car in ACC. It is strong on every track and it's easy to manage the tyre temperatures. It also has the lowest fuel consumption of all the GT3 cars which means you can start the race with a lighter fuel load than other cars.

Can anyone beat this time?

I've included my setup, see link in the video.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    mike reynolds likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Zandvoort | HotLap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:34.959 Nov 18, 2021
    Physics Bugs & Issues Modern Ferrari F1 Vs AI at Zandvoort Nov 2, 2016
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Red Pack Ferrari 488 GT3 at Zandvoort - 1:37.737 Jul 21, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Ferrari F312 @ Zandvoort GP Jan 31, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Changing flag on trackside Zandvoort Oct 19, 2022
    Screens & Videos Lamborghini GT3 at Zandvoort Night Competitive Race - Newer Driver Aug 13, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Anyone find there is big "depression" on the track in Zandvoort, at this point!!! Jul 5, 2022
    ACC Physics Pressure drop at Zandvoort with the M4 GT3 Dec 9, 2021
    ACC Gameplay AI hitting wall when pitting on Zandvoort Apr 8, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Zandvoort track medal issue. Progress bar resets Apr 4, 2021
    ACC Physics McLaren 720s Zandvoort- tyre heat Mar 22, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions One track, nine cars, nine different rims : A lap around Zandvoort Jul 15, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Championship Mode Zandvoort DQ issue May 5, 2020
    ACC Physics Zandvoort - very heavy bump Apr 21, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Grass clipping onto track and kerbs on Zandvoort Mar 14, 2020

3. GONKO

GONKO Racer

1.34 to 1.36 tends to be decent pace on here. What I notice with zandvoort is it murders tyres when driving aggressively. When in race trim I purposely save tyres by driving a little slower and then attack near the end of the stint. I keep the gap at 5 seconds to P1. Their tyres will go off quick if doing low to mid 35s. This has been my experience.
    The ferrari is a nice car. I change car every race pretty much so I never get too familiar with tyre wears. I know I should focus on just one car to get really fast....but more fun to try em all haha.

4. JamesHants

JamesHants Rookie

I never drove the Ferrari much until the latest BOP. It seems faster now than before. You can save the tyres by adjusting brake ducts to suit the track temperature.
    The only problem is the power-on understeer in long high speed turns.

5. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Nice lap James

6. GONKO

GONKO Racer

I was in the ferrari tonight and was hotlapping zandvoort, I just couldnt get out of the low/mid 36's. In saying that I was having a major off day today. I normally drive the lambo or audi and to my surprise the ferrari was faster than I could manage with them.
    Interestingly I found the ferrari responded will to reducing the damper rebound front and rear by a click.
    I was checking in motec and with the ideal damper rates, I was slower. I think it's just down to the bumpy track. I stiffened the rear ARB and softened the front by 4 clicks or so. Slackened off the preload too.
    The ferrari has always been a solid performer but very fussy on setup I find.
    I might spend more time on it as I'm looking for a go-to car for when I'm chasing wins.
    Most races though I chop and change.
    Very nice lap BTW.