1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER The multiplayer doors (start to) open today!

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ni-MH

Ni-MH Gamer

Thanks for the answer, just now I joined a server with daylight :)

2. Nupss

Nupss Rookie

I'm disappointed we can't have a race online yet, only because I really enjoy the game and can see myself spending a lot of time online with it.
    What is the current plan for testing online races within early access? Hotfix, release 4 or are we looking at the january release?

3. TDS

TDS Alien

I would bet maybe a hotfix, but more probably with release 0.4 next month.

4. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

If you look at the road map, the following two releases are lighter on features, so multiplayer will remain in the focus in this period. The reason races are currently not available is not the fact that the session doesn't exist but more because of what's surrounding it, including session progression, UI-user communication etc.

AurusCE, Dookie, Jack0 and 4 others like this.
  5. Nupss

Nupss Rookie

Thank you for the quick reply pankykapus. I'm glad multiplayer is very much a focus currently, I'll conjure up a bit more patience and eagerly await the first MP races when the surrounding difficulties have been worked through.

AurusCE and pankykapus like this.
  6. fabT

fabT Alien

Cannot see any servers again.
    My line is fine.

:(

EDIT:

Found list .. tried to join ... ACC freezing on connecting ... 3 minutes spent trying to kill the process via task manager :(:(

Second try: fatal UE error on connect

Third try: about 12 laps then crash again. :(:(:(

This release is pretty buggy so far.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  7. pristy27

pristy27 Rookie

I am not able to join to dedicated server created by me. Other people are able to join, and I could join to other servers, so I do not know where is the problem...

Attached Files:

8. _HUN_Alex

_HUN_Alex Rookie

As I can recall, in GTR2 there was a default car model with a blank (black or silver) livery on to it and was set to every driver joining while you were on track. Once headed in the pits, the game changed the model and texture to the real one. This is not the best for the immersion, I'm just posting it to have an alternate solution, since feedback was requested ;)
    Now I have to state that I had no time to try the update (nor to race against AI, my PC can handle only my car on the track) so I don't know how that "small lag" is or is it affected by PC performance.
    Thanks for the hard work and dedication guys!

9. RedLoto

RedLoto Racer

good update guys, lapping with low ping friends its working great and i am strangely loving the gt3 class :p , didn't experience any crash so far...well one crash after a friend kill his server everybody in the server crash but that's ok

please implement server password and random weather and we are set for long practice sessions, keep the good work

10. Paps

Paps Racer

Havent seen a single server yet. All im getting is An Error Occured - please try again

pristy27 likes this.
  11. Server borked? Cannot load profile, leaderboard times and no server listed in lobby

12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I really appreciate Kunos work, I was a so called fan boy...
    But with these issues emerging, which were truly known for guys inside the thing, I think Kunos have done a bad job for themselves.
    From the leaders to the bin cleaners....
    This thing is truely hopeless, as many told you in advance.

UE4 is NOT for simracing, only for driving games.

Edit: Prove me wrong, PLEASE

13. islonina

islonina Rookie

When i always try to find any server i got this error:
    20181115200106_1.jpg

14. Shut the F up, man.
    Seriously.

mikendrix, martcerv and trucidatio like this.
  15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

If this was related to me,
    Come to your senses...

16. NO, YOU need to get real, dood.
    You keep repeating your negativity over and over again, here and on RD.
    Over and over again.
    If you don't like what you got, then just don't play it.
    Why do you even stick around here all the time if you are so against it.
    We heard you, many times, you repeat your stuff since long ago.
    It gets old!
    Just give us some space, dood!

mikendrix likes this.
  17. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

I'm trully amaized about the people who complain about the game at this stage!
    For the love of God guys, its an ALPHA, an early access game, and also a new engine for developers, give them some support !!

18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

So, if you already heard me, prove me wrong...

Oh, you couldn’t, what a shame.

19. MABR

MABR Gamer

[QUOTE = "islonina, post: 1008154, member: 102290"] When i always try to find any server i got this error:
    [ATTACH = full] 123014 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
    Press Advanced, then Tracks and set a track to 100. Then I find servers with this track ...

20. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

The issues with MP result from the fact that the system is being rebuilt from scratch and we have to start testing from the ground up. Some of the netcode itself is coming from AC1 but it won't magically integrate itself to a different platform.

I've no idea what you're talking about regarding driving games vs simulation. A driving game with MP would need the exact same robust netcode as a simulation.

AurusCE, mikendrix, Dookie and 8 others like this.