1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Who has the most hours played??

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by NWG.Slum, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Christ, I dont know how you find the time. No wonder I'm off pace. I thought I drove a lot for a while there, but according to Steam Im only 7 hours in...:\

2. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

Capture.PNG

NWG.Slum likes this.
  3. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

I have 59 at the moment. :D
    126 in RF2 :p:D

NWG.Slum likes this.
  4. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

5. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Are you actually playing the game or just leaving the PC on? No offense, just curious.

6. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Read the posts, again.

7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Check the page 1 post 1 :)
    Hell of a job :D

NWG.Slum likes this.
  8. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

I am around 110 hours, 99% in VR :cool:

NWG.Slum likes this.
  9. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

190 hours, only started after 0.5. Noticed that in AC mostly played GT3 and after trying ACC never looked back. Its already that much better, thanks Kunos!
    Looking at some threads here I think people should play more, complain less :D

NWG.Slum, manudouet and tjr like this.
  10. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

I have 56 h, the 30 first on controller...

NWG.Slum likes this.
  11. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Ok, so you have about 10 hours of actual game play. And the thread title is "who has the most hours played?". Not "who left ACC running for most hours?". But congrats, I guess?

12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

340ish hours of playing the game.. :D
    endurance races, cruising online..hotlaps etc...

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    NWG.Slum and Guidofoc like this.
  13. manudouet

manudouet Gamer

392h (around 350h of actual playing), hard to go back to another sim after an ACC taste.

NWG.Slum and D.Jankovic like this.
  14. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

25 hours so far. In AC over thousand. I'm expecting it to go up, once the game gets more content/polish/optimization

NWG.Slum likes this.
  15. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

306 an counting...:)

NWG.Slum likes this.
  16. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

NWG.Slum likes this.
  17. Libor Sabrik

Libor Sabrik Gamer

44h VR

NWG.Slum likes this.
  18. p.g.49

p.g.49 Gamer

567h o_O

NWG.Slum likes this.
  19. Mic drop!

NWG.Slum likes this.
  20. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I've been at 192 hours for the past 30 days.

NWG.Slum likes this.