1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

FYI:

We have just pushed an update to the game launch options, it should now offer you 3 options:

- Start normally (non-VR mode)
    - Start in Oculus VR mode (without Steam VR)
    - Start in Steam VR mode (with Steam VR)

IMPORTANT:
    If you have been using the -vr or -nohmd commands in the launch options, you can now remove them.

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Any launch options for monitor users so we dont have selection pop-up every time i hit play???

JnJ | Rayleigh and bgil66 like this.
  3. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

I start it through Simcommander, do I need to make any changes there?

4. Probably silly question;
    how you can save a replay?

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

No option at the moment to save replay.

6. OK thanks, but there are plenty of replays here and on ytube. How they catch them?

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I just right click on the game title and select the first option rather than hitting play. I don't use big picture mode. Do you?

8. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

@D.Jankovic this.

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  9. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

So do we need to keep the Steam window open???

10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I dont use big picture mode. I open library and click on game and play button :D then that vr option pops up. But i will try that option mentioned by dev -nohmd

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@D.Jankovic - It's simple. Right click on game and select the first option "Play Game". Don't use the blue play button.

steam.jpg

D.Jankovic likes this.
  12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

If you play in singleplayer or multiplayer you can open replya mode at any time. In singleplayer you can see replya and record it no problem.

In multiplayer problem is as soon session switches no more replay..so as log session lasts you can watch replay

13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Did not know that that will not trigger same options tnx.

Coanda likes this.
  14. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

What I did for this video was park my car on the side of the road, and race towards the section I wanted to capture (I use fraps but there are better programs). I then captured three camera viewpoints, all while the session was continuing in the background. As soon as the session is over, the replay is erased as of right now. Luckily we were alone in the server so by not finishing the countdown timer didn't register me finishing so I had some time to record the scenes.

You can even see the race time count down in the top right.

15. Pani De Pani

Pani De Pani Gamer

Seriously, a guy can harass you during all the sessions and you can not do anything?

0:50 and 7:10, and he crashed me before several times.

just see it, look the mirror at 1:30

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    mikendrix, Pablo leal and steevee like this.
  16. steevee

steevee Racer

He was a complete ***, he made 2 laps of ramming me too.....

Pablo leal likes this.
  17. Pablo leal

Pablo leal Rookie

Yes, 003 is a troll driver... A los of times he hit me intentionally And another players too

LeDude83 likes this.
  18. Ten days to the end of Q1. While we have no information, which I believe will come soon, I will give my opinion of what I think should basically be in version 1.0 for multiplayer mode:

- system of penalties (cuts tracks, speed limit in the boxes, blue flags and others, disrespect of start procedure, etc.)
    - complete server administration system;
    - onboard pit stop customization function;
    - random weather with information in the menus;
    - information from the following sessions in the menus;
    - option of chat in the menus,
    - reactivate replay function in multiplayer menus;
    - can watch the races of the other pilots without having to click DRIVE.

The other features like spectator, broadcast, online change of driver, can come later. But the above items are basic to a 1.0 version, in my opinion.

chksix, Son and D.Jankovic like this.
  19. Seelenkrank

Seelenkrank Racer

this is why i hate drive on MP puplic...
    he should get the game removed from his steam account for lifetime...

chksix likes this.
  20. steevee

steevee Racer

and from my point of view

Pani De Pani likes this.