1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

So, we will have a proper matchmaking. Or are they talking about that "filter" in game? God I hope it's proper matchmaking lol.

I was enjoying getting a car and a track per patch, that gave me time to learn new tracks and get used to new cars, but now it's BAM, many cars left, many tracks right, handle it!

Patrik likes this.
  2. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Pretty sure they are just talking about the current online server browser and filters.. If it was any kind of structured online / matchmaking system they wouldn't probably talk about finding races etc.

3. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I can only say "good luck" to Kunos for the launch date.
    It will be a success!
    Thanks for letting us enjoying virtually those beasts and letting us presume we "master" them :D

I guess a 0.8 it would really help you guys to get a soft launch :D:D let us test it :p

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  4. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Well, when you join a "queue", it's trying to find a match for you. If the current system is how all the multiplayer is going to be, well damn that's disappointing.

Patrik, tjr and ohjeah like this.
  5. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Well there is, what 6+ weeks to go? (BTW 1.0 will be basically right before the Blancpain GT race at Paul Ricard.) I guess that after the Monza event is done, this weekend, they will be back at work and may release some more stuff for our perusal and troubleshooting.

Ciccina2016 likes this.
  6. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

@ 0.44
    Incorrect rotation between tire and wheel.
    @pankykapus

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

serveimage.png
    serveimage(2).png

8. Belgakinen

Belgakinen Simracer

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

That's a really good trailer video IMHO.

I especially like this part. ^^

[​IMG]

A bit bummed that no major gaming news outlet seems to have picked up on this yet. But not surprising.

Also, is bug reporting for trailer videos a thing? The windscreens don't seem to be working quite as intended. :p

[​IMG]

10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Those are edited sparks not in game ones..

11. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

It could be the reflection of the sparks on the helmet visor ?

12. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

13. SebiTheJoker

SebiTheJoker Gamer

Most likely an over-ambitious post process effect applied over the video recording

14. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

[​IMG]

chksix, Mike1304, Aseeth and 4 others like this.
  15. Yep. And noticed some lags in those video.
    But i am not sure:maybe it's my smartphone...

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

ACC cost me a 10er on steam :cool:

Son likes this.
  17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, odd since there are sparks in-game and someone didn't do the best job (or too good of a job...) editing it in then. No offence implied to whoever did it.

18. Seelenkrank

Seelenkrank Racer

only one person (!) answer to in my eyes game breaker because one single animation is used to fit all sizes of rainfall.
    *so sad...*
    would be nice if Lord Kunos can say something about it or if there a chances to expand it to maybe 3 animations (medium rain/heavy rain/ storm).
    and please: a wiper makes a half circle movement. water should be removed in a half circle movement but the water buildupspeed even seperated (first wiped area is now the longest time away to be wiped again = more water on windscreen there)
    unrealistic wishes?

19. 3 usd here
    lKfUbr3j.png

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    chksix and Coanda like this.
  20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    chksix and mr Switchblade like this.