1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.0 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rolz, May 14, 2019.

1. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

Nicki is about to test his car on youtube stream.

2. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

In Career mode, if you don’t wait for the session to end on its own (i.e.: last car crosses the line) and instead hit “continue”, it dumps you back to the main menu without saving your progress.

3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The 911R was only used by Manthey Racing in the Endurance series. So you can't select it in Sprint selection/event.

4. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

Ok, but in SP practice I can use Porsche?
    I'm at work, till 22:00 and I'm praying.
    The Porsche is the car in waiting for

Pheebau likes this.
  5. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

Just did half a race in the Lambo at Silverstone in Single Player Session (non Championship).

WOW!

Feels epic! Just love how it feels under braking ... not so sure-footed in the fast corners but in the slow ones able to catch faster cars really nicely.

Managed to spin and I think knackered my tyres and rejoined the track and the vibrations from the flat-spotting felt a joy (if they actually can!!).

AI at 90% were better than me ... I would put myself at 85% skill level. The AI 90% was considerably more competent and challenging than the AI 80% level in my previous Championship race at Zolder.

All in all, totally addictive.

6. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

Nicki Thiim feedback (racing now live in the Merc at Spa):

1. Default ride-height of 76mm (i think) was too high, he says.
    2. Traction feels bad to him (in first lap).
    3. Gone back to garage to make adjustments.
    4. Spins at top of Les Combes.
    5. Says the curbs pull you around (turn after Les Combes).
    6. Now trying to connect to MP servers.
    7. Now trying 911 GT3 R
    8. I think he's having a lot of fun with this though, definitely enjoying himself.
    9. Loading Spa again.
    10. Selects 56% for brake bias.
    11. Suggests in-cabin sound of the 911 might need improving ;)
    12. Says curbs pulling you around again.
    13. Says Porsche is a lot better than the Merc.
    14. Says cool how the wiper vibrates on straight.
    15. Brakes are "pretty good."
    16. Seems he feels the curbs are pulling you round too much. Says the Porsche is "really good".
    17. Testing now the Audi.
    18. Trying MP again.
    19. Now going back to SP to try a different track. Nurburgring.
    20. Back in the Porsche.
    21. Now in Audi at Spa.
    22. Says Audi is nice for traction...
    23. Biggest gripe for him is the curbs pulling him around.
    24. Suffering a fair amount of spins.
    25. "And they say iRacing is IceRacing"
    26. Seems quite excited by the sound of the Aston from the pits as it flies past :D
    27. In the Aston now at Spa.
    28. Says the tyres are getting better and better with more laps.
    29. Says Porsche best car to drive "out of the box".
    30. Praises Spa track accuracy at Spa.
    31. Acceleration feels greater in perception, he says. Ties in with overall sense of speed.
    32. Veers away from making comparisons to iRacing.
    33. Likes in ACC the approach that the tyres improve with laps ... but says in RL the tyres have loads of grip leaving the pits if they are fresh (sticky and new andthey are in tyre heaters, he says in RL).

Will update this post with his thoughts as we go along.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

anyone else got connection issues to the server list and ratings?

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes.

9. Porsche Cup is more of a handful than the Porsche GT3 car which surprised me. Downforce is your friend after all.

10. M4rt1n93

M4rt1n93 Gamer

So what can we use the Honda for?.. No matter if I select Sprint, Endurance or all there is no option to pick the Honda

11. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I think the surprise is the Porsche GT3 Cup car, or? Thats not racing with the GT3 big boys, right?

12. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

Porsche Cup is pretty much the roadcar.

Chriss and dek like this.
  13. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

I still cannot map any keyboard buttons on thrustmaster tsxw. Otherwise excellent

14. argent81

argent81 Rookie

me connecting so online dosnt work

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I think it was in the Spa 24H race. Possible it was a seperate class even. That should explain why you can't find it in Sprint or Endurance.

16. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Hi mate btw :)

I had it respond a bit ago and started to try get the track medals at Spa, but by the time I had done a lap it seemed to not be able to register it, counter went to 1/1 valid then 2/1 valid laps etc but still on 0 medals. Never mind, plenty of cars to test..!

Edit:
    Switched from BMW to AMG (the only GT3 I was any good with in AC, wow instantly feel comfortable with it, nice!) and did a 10m hotstint at Spa and got all 3 track medals, time to venture online :D

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    Schnipp likes this.
  17. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

He seems like a complete noob (yes, I know who is he).
    I don't know what he is doing, for sure he is not making a good impression.
    He haven't close a clear lap in 40mins, is driving like an idiot and spin every dozen turns.

And obviously, chat comments are terrific about the acc.

I don't understand the point to do this

donShere and Pheebau like this.
  18. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

He's either driving it as he does in real life or as per another sim ... and sims are different of course!

19. Levelup1

Levelup1 Rookie

Same setup as you. I wanted to ask you is your gpu running hotter? My gpu running hotter with same graphic settings as 0.7.

20. ladarius98

ladarius98 Rookie

I love the game, but I do agree with you on a few points. We had an animated pit crew with amazing sounds in an earlier build and I'm disappointed to not see them in 1.0. Also, the lack of a safety car is a huge deal for me. Safety cars and full course yellows are a huge part of racing and have an important impact on race strategy. It doesn't seem right to be able to do the Spa 24 hours with no safety car implemented. Other than that, the game is amazing to me.