1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Right...
    pit limiter engages only in 1st gear and automatically disengages in any other gear to avoid dying the engine .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

well since it's a game maybe when in pit lane before hitting the line a nice little pop-up goes on screen saying "Be in 1st gear before pressing limiter" because I'm sure race engineers are reminding the real drivers this all the time. ACC guy doesn't say this

3. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

So no longer a pile of... ?

4. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Certainly says something for practising before hopping into a server

5. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

And what about trashtalking without knowing how it works in real life?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

Coanda, Jebus and jaxx_za like this.
  6. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Hopefully crew chief when implemented can give you a reminder of the limited before you come in on your pit lap

7. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

To be fair he did have a fair rant about it in his original post setting the tone. He also said there were numerous threads about the bug dating back many versions, he clearly didn't read the answers to any of those threads because the answers are there. Maybe I was a little blunt but I keep getting taken out in public servers by people who haven't done any practise before hopping online so my point is valid.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    chksix likes this.
  8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

am i the only one expecting to see some in game screenshots of Zandvoort today??? :D

Luca Zari likes this.
  9. When AC1 was released I was running 5760x1080 with a single GTX770 OC frames locked at 84fps. Now in ACC 1920x1080 with GTX 1080 Gaming I'm getting similar frames.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  10. jeezooz man, way to go to start a weekend :confused:

11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Srry...:oops:

stefanoCasillo likes this.
  12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

wOw thats unlike you Ace :p:D whats happening...?

jaxx_za likes this.
  13. CreedDE

CreedDE Rookie

Is it possible to set up a pit wondow for servers?

14. Maybe for the reason he lost his own poll :p:D
    Just kidding mate

Ace Pumpkin, jaxx_za and Coanda like this.
  15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

^^ good clean cheeky banter... none of that ugly stuff thats been going on lately :cool:

Ace Pumpkin and After_Midnight like this.
  16. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Mashing the pit limit button will engage/disengage the mode continuosly. Press once and the dashboard should change depending on car.

17. Johny 2

Johny 2 Rookie

Господа разработчики!
    Есть косяки, которые движутся от Коры до Корсу! Не совмещайте тахометр в автомобиле при движении из кабины и тахометра HUD! Особенно в некоторых автомобилях, в частности в Audi и частично в McLaren. И интересная педаль сцепления для тех же марок! В McLaren легко погасить двигатель, если не аккуратно поработать с педалью сцепления, а в Audi это невозможно в принципе !!!

18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yeah I was thinking that also Johnny but I don't think they will go for it... :rolleyes:

Johny 2, Max Doubt, jaxx_za and 2 others like this.
  19. Problems with Server Competition, please help me

Since Public Beta 1.0.5 that I do not see any Server Competition in my region (Portugal) I thought that with yesterday's update to 1.0.6 would solve the problem but this did not happen, someone can help me to solve this problem.
    Note: I've already uninstalled everything and deleted folders and it did not work.
    Thank you very much

Attached Files:

20. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

сайт deepl.com может помочь тебе. Это форум, на котором мы говорим по-английски. Приветствую.

Johny 2 and Ace Pumpkin like this.