1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I could be wrong but if mclaren shadow competition for ACC starts from 27 OCTOBER then they may release it early to get feedback and fix some problems IF there were to be any.(generally kunos cars are spot on right out of the box)

Sentry87 and MTv like this.
  2. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

3. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

It could just mean that it's available for a special event but nowhere else in game.... until ICGT pack :cool:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    Salvatore Amato likes this.
  4. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

Intercontinental GT calendar:
    Bathurst
    Laguna Seca
    Spa (already in the game)
    Suzuka
    Kyalami

Blancpain Asia:
    Sepang
    Chang
    Suzuka (will be in the IGT DLC)
    Fuji
    Korea
    Shanghai

Blancpain America:
    COTA
    Virginia
    Canadian
    Sonoma
    Watkins Glen
    Road America
    Las Vegas

My gut feeling says the Asia DLC will follow the IGT as Suzuka is also part of the Asia GT and will be less work overall.

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Depends if the 720s is coming with the 2019 update or with IGTC and either way I would assume the release would need to be before the contest starts.

Also no 720s raced in the 2019 season so it would fit more in with the Intercontinental DLC. :rolleyes:;)

So thanks Mclaren for the 720 license in ACC and leaking the release date.

[​IMG]

6. Serge M

Serge M Alien

It could also be released with a standalone update to keep people happy while the 2019 update gets delayed in to November.

Was fairly sure the IGTC pack was set for next year, could be wrong.

We will know when we know...

Captain Barracuda likes this.
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

You had me at b, b, b, ba, ba, ba, Bathurst.. aaaaahhhrrrr.. eeeeeerrrrrrrrrr.. bathhhhhhurst.. o_O

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    LeiF, Son, natloz76 and 2 others like this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It's not like McLaren to have any issues with sharing secret information.. :rolleyes::D

sissydriver likes this.
  9. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

If that blancpain America track pack comes out I’m gonna be one happy camper. Some amazing tracks in there.

Coanda and mr Switchblade like this.
  10. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Yes. I really like Road America and the Glen. Too bad, Road Atlanta seems not to be included.

Anyway, I think, US tracks would push the game massively in the states.

warth0g likes this.
  11. VoodooChild

VoodooChild Gamer

i like to joke about americans being only able to turn left (because ovals) but they got some amazing tracks: RA, Watkins Glen, Sonoma and Laguna Seca are as good as any european track.

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

They have ok tracks, cant say any track anywhere is as good as the Nordschleife and also Australia's Bathurst and Philip Island are IMHO better then anything in the US ;). At least we are getting Bathurst confirmed in ACC which means we can finally stop suggesting it to Kunos which I realistically didn't think would ever happen.

13. Poloman

Poloman Racer

The main problem with that is BoP it think.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  14. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Yes, as I see it there should be no mix allowed, but that does throw up some interesting UI questions... If you select a 2019 car then presumably you can't enter any lobby that contains 2018 vehicles? I wonder how that policing would be manifest.

I'm kind of assuming that the 720s won't be able to be selected for racing against the other cars because, as you say, no BOP. But then there is nothing to stop the cup Porsche or ST from running at tracks other than Spa and I assume no official BOP exists for them on other tracks, so who knows...

All will be revealed I guess.

15. Adastros

Adastros Racer

720s Have BOP

tjr likes this.
  16. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Really? I didn't realise that as they haven't run in either of the Blancpain 2018/19 seasons.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  17. you missed Indianapolis :D

18. Adastros

Adastros Racer

they do it before during test day ( if i remember correctly)

19. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Of course the 720s GT3 is bop'ed. The SRO uses the same BoP (track categories) for all their series. And the McLaren ran in British GT, Blancpain Asia and IGTC this year.

20. Turk

Turk Alien

The much faster and better drivers are either naturally talented or putting in hundreds of hours so are shooting themselves in the foot when it comes to content, they're just going through it quicker than the average gamer and can't be used as a gauge for what normal people think.

I thought there was no way they could release tracks as the first DLC, but I was wrong. The US is probably the most profitable market to aim for.

I love the Nordschleife but it's not a good race track. It's a hotlapping track.

Dobermann92 and Son like this.