1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullet800

bullet800 Gamer

New Honda just bun ;)

2. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Best new feature for me so far: HUD visible in replay, great!

Pier84 likes this.
  3. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Update show! By now the right path has been taken for a long time, now I just want to enjoy ACC and calmly make the great work done! :cool:
    Fantastic kunos job !!!!! :D

4. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

You can for example use the timetables during a race, select qualy (worked before) and now click on an entry to see the individual laps.

5. We have updated our Server toV1.1 - Search: Redline in the search bar at the top of server lists to see all our lobbies.

Currently we have 5 public servers running, as well as the guys at RLM are going to jump into a locked lobby tonight to race. If you want to join, then head to our Discord Channel for the password.

Links in my sig.

EsxPaul likes this.
  6. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

That´s true. They are not even in multiplayer.

Viggdred likes this.
  7. mr.urlauber

mr.urlauber Gamer

"Driver skills updated based on 2019 results and added skills for new drivers."
    Is this regarding the AI behaviour?

8. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Hopefully they can add them later? I really love to see the goodsmile liveries around, even if I hate the Merc :)

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  9. doamf

doamf Racer

Stable as a rock, CPU & GPU OC'ed! (first time for me without hiccups...knock on proverbial wood)
    McLaren 720: what a BEAST, its handling is superb
    Zandvoort: very nice circuit
    FFB: to me it was already very good, but now there's a notable difference when you "wander of track" :)
    Ability to disable rating system in SP, amen Kunos
    Ability to enable/disable all HUD elements in options
    Added data for shared memory output
    Triple screen support
    and much more...

People deserve to know what developers can do when they are really passionate about their product. This sim is here to stay.

Gotta update my (already positive) Steam review, this update warrants that imo. Let's try and help boost this gem!

ehhhmm, excited much?:D

10. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Ok, I understand, thanks for fast reply.
    Are there any plans to store the timetables forever? So now they still disappear when new race event starts and it is not possible to look at timetables of previous races.
    And are there plans to keep also the drivers who left the server and tag them with "dnf" if they left before end of the race?

Because unfortunatelly the timetable gets very "dynamic" after the race when people start leaving the server...

11. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

The Spa-winning car is already there, you can select it in the 24H game mode and Multiplayer. Some special one-off liveries will be added later, the itasha cars required help from the designer that we received very late. What matters is that all full-season liveries are featured (and much more).

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  12. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Good to hear, thanks:)

13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  14. Hello,
    Fantastic job !
    But, is the replay duration still limited to one hour ?
    Thanks for your replay

Captain Barracuda likes this.
  15. BurntToast

BurntToast Rookie

Any chance of the Spa 24 specific liveries coming for the 2019 cars (specifically #4 and #6 black falcon)?

16. Dufloth

Dufloth Racer

Crashing a lot. Old UE errors I am also seeing some graphics glitches everywhere I'm on track. Things blinking on screen and on astroturf in spa

17. Akrapovic

Akrapovic Rookie

I saw we can arrive with 50 cars on spa...!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D
    Is it possible to add also in the other circuits? In the other tracks i saw 29 slot.
    Fanstatic i can wait for black falcon livery 24h!

Fantastic Kunos ! Thanks!!!

18. Renato Araujo

Renato Araujo Rookie

First of all, huge thanks to the Kunos team for the amazing work.
    I'd like to know a bit more about the performance and BOP of the "old" cars before and after this update.
    Regarding the models that were already available in v1.0 and had changes to their performance, do these changes apply only if we choose the 2019 season or a 2019 track? Or are these changes permanent to the car in v1.1 in all scenarios, sp and mp ?

19. Serge M

Serge M Alien

This sounds a lot like a GPU issue, you will get this behaviour if it’s overclocked too much, overhearing, or just about to fail

elchshooter likes this.
  20. Psit

Psit Alien

Did you try not taking drugs before playing? :D:D:D

Sorry couldn't resist :)