1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nailed it! thanks kunos :) now the multiplayer and i am all in. love the sound and the new cars. triple screen support is really good, exactly like it should be!! Kudos for kunos ;)

2. Wildcat270

Wildcat270 Rookie

Would love to be able to use our real name in championship mode as career seems kinda broken.

Gopher04 likes this.
  3. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Anybody know where the support thread is for the NOTE: shared memory/API documentation is updated, please see the relevant topic on the support forum. so we can see whats been updated..

4. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Are PBs reset, since some tracks has been "resurfaced"?

5. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

I'm guessing they will have there own PB for the 2019 tracks that were updated..

6. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

I was thinking the same after I posted it. So more configurations of "same" track.

7. Skybird

Skybird Alien

The Pitstop Dance Company does some real sexy ballet. Zandvoort looks and drives nice, a real good track. It is quite different to the Zandvoort in AC1, I would say: but better. The Porsche finally is of a use to me that goes beyond practicing pirouettes. :D

I marked this day in my calender: its the first time ever that I saw rain when leaving weather to random dynamic settings. I even saw the weather changing, another first over here.

My intro videos have no sound, and gets always displayed, no matter whether I switch it on or off in the options. Silent show, always running. - ???

AI cars around Zandvoort seem to be very slow in track times, and break extremely cautiously into corners, more so than on other tracks, same AI settings. I think there is room for improvement.

Clear steps forward.

Looking forward to Suzuka.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  8. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

The new update brought some life to the game (though it feels more like your v1.0 release), but I like the fact that we can disable the rating system while offline.

9. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Yes, this is how is presented in the driver stats.

10. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Do/should I have to backup my car setups before down loading this update ?

Thanks !

11. @Minolin

Are there any plans to expand the driver limit in Multiplayer, equal to those released in single player?

12. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

yes, limit for non-public MP will drop. Public will remain at 30

baakstaff, AurusCE, Piret2000 and 4 others like this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

The audio pop on up-shift for the Vantage gives me tingles in my left nut sack.. What a beast! :cool:

14. Does it mean we can play at 50 players on every tracks if private server ?

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

you just made a lot of people happy.. Good to know for the future if anyone pops in for a spin..

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    Viggdred likes this.
  16. Viggdred

Viggdred Rookie

Good work, Kunos
    But....
    Where's the silver Bentley #108 ???
    The Paul Ricard's pit entry has changed, this year, but no change in game...
    Wathever, keep on the Good Work...

17. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

No, for now it'll be limited to how many pit/grid positions we have (varies from 25 to 65+)

18. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

the best part of the update for me atleast.

with nvidia 2060....

28 ai cars around monza in mixed conditions on high (1-2 on medium) settings ~75fps. (maxed vram out 6 gigs)

no cpu warnings.

and the best part

my graphics cards is no longer oven. !!!!!

settles to 70 Celsius.

before it would run close to 80 Celsius.

also in main menu with fps cap enabled

it sits at 50 Celsius.

thanks so much for that addition.

this is the only game that was making graphics card become winter heater. big improvement in that front with 1.1

thanks for the update and looking forward to DLC.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  19. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@Aristotelis - I noticed the Honda NSX Evo has an asymmetric setup for the aggressive default setup at Nurburgring. The rear toe and camber are different. Is this by design or a small flaw..?

Tim Meuris and Ace Pumpkin like this.