1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Watching it back now. Kyalami looks so neat.

Also the mention of one of the drivers that he couldn't prepare because none of the sims have the circuit... that's about to change. :p

2. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Imminent Update tomorrow with kyalami preview and an 9 h event during weekend, fully drivers swap feature, off couse.

3. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Update to ACC?

4. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Of course, even I am just guessing. It makes sense, the new steam uploads, the new track in game picture, the real event.
    Kunos will hit hard if that is possible.

5. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

I was driving Kyalami almost 20 years ago in EA's Superbike. It was available for the last generation of sims such as rFactor, GT Legends and GTR2 as a mod track. Is there really no version of Kyalami for RF2 or AC?

Funny how its suddenly become popular with Reiza and Kunos both announcing their versions of the track within a few weeks of each other.

6. higsy

higsy Rookie

Won’t they wait to release it with the igtc pack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Just released for AC: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/kyalami-2016.29786/

Edit: ninja'd..

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  8. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

You just made that up. The ICGTC pack will be paid DLC and I really don´t think that only Kyalami would be added to the game, it´s just too soon for the DLC to be launched.

gornar and Son like this.
  9. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I reckon either Kunos or someone like Race Department will preview the track in ACC this weekend. The public won't get access to the track until the ICGT pack releases.

10. Captain Barracuda

11. Captain Barracuda

12. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Would absolutely love that beast in ACC, even if it wouldn’t be competitive, just for the sound though

13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

14. Captain Barracuda

I don't think these one off entries will be included. Not a huge issue for me personally as there are already a few uncompetitive cars in game which never really get used. Kunos already spent good time and money bringing us cars like the Gullardo and the 2015 GTR. While they're cool to have and fun to lap in, realistically I'm all for Kunos spending time on game improvements rather than just fulfilling OCD requirements to complete the car collection.

I did always find the 458 better looking than the 488 though :)

Freddie Seng and Coanda like this.
  15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

me too.. same as you barra, not stressed about it, just curious.. :cool:

16. it's in AMS1 great track

ignission likes this.
  17. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Finally, this day has come. We will hear the engine sound, not fart 488.

18. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Before you get carried away. Those are local entries, not IGT entries (IGT entries are the ones with white windscreen banners, just like at the Spa 24H this year), you can find the cars eligible for the IGT championship in each round's respective entry list. Our licence or purpose does not extend to the non-IGT competitors so please don't set up unreasonable expectations.

19. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

https://www.intercontinentalgtchallenge.com/manufacturers

It's the whole list, right?

Ignacio Prieto likes this.
  20. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I mean I'm not expecting them to release it soon, but the fact it's on the ACC track list already, and a preview build of the track have gone out on steam, makes me think they might release each track separately as the real event happens? It would work for Kyalami and Bathurst as they are this weekend/end of Jan, Suzuka and Laguna can come out in between/after as they are a lot later on in the year for 2020 plus Laguna isn't raced anymore.
    If this is the case that would be awesome! and each track gets some focus for a small period of time.