1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I hope they provide RGB values for the colours as well

romandevision, Coanda and eracerhead like this.
  2. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

I'm finally below the 1000 in a hotlap challenge :)
    It's crazy how in only 971 people the time drops 2,5 s...

Attached Files:

3. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

PC stills uses 99-90 score to the 10 first players of a challenge and the 89 score like the 99 PC score from the 0.2?

4. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

I feel like I haven't phrased this correctly (English is not my first language :)), so, to avoid any strokes, let me type it more clearly:

Before, the first 1% in every challenge obtained 99 PC but, as the devs wanted to make 99 PC mean something, they change it so the first 10 people in a challenge obtained from 99 PC to the first guy to 90 PC to the 10 guy, and the rest of the first 1% obtained 89 PC, and so on. Is this still the way PC works?

Loving this new skill I've acquired today for some inexplicable reason :D

5. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Yes, but I've noticed it can be bug out sometimes.
    Like last week I had rank 10 on both the hotstint events and on one of them I had PC 90 and the other PC 89. While rank 10 should be PC 90 for both.
    I think it had something to do with one of the events having fewer than 1500 people ranked at the time.
    A few days before that I had rank 9 and 10 on them and they both were PC 90. The one with rank 9 giving only PC 90 instead of 91 had fewer than 1500 ranked people at that time.

But yes, generally you are correct about how it works.

Piret2000 likes this.
  6. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

Awesome, so my 75 is in fact a 85 :p

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I didn't know the showroom was in pit lane.. :eek:

acc_showroom_mirrors.jpg

8. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Depends on your point of view,... :)

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Heres my POV.. o_O

I guess the showroom really does exist in pit lane..

2019-12-11 10.20.04.jpg

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    ZX_Master, chksix, Thug and 10 others like this.
  10. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

In replay mode how do I open the photo mode's menu?

11. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Alt+F4 is the keyboard shortcut to bring it up

12. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

Something says to me that this are not the keys that brig it up... o_O

Jack Bancroft likes this.
  13. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Everytime I try to bind Alt+F4, the game crashes. Pls fix.

bondyboy, trasgu, Kopiller and 5 others like this.
  14. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

@Coanda in showroom the mirrors show the final thing your mirrors rendered before leaving the session.

Coanda likes this.
  15. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

No one knows?

16. Have you tried the mouse-wheel-button?

17. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

It doesn't do anything

18. I'm sorry. The mouse-wheel-button brings up the photo mode here (3:50):

It was asked in the comments too:

- How could I open cinema hud?

- Press the mouse-wheel button then it should open.

- OK, thanks a lot.

Edit: He's using the F7 free cam first.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  19. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

With F7 it works, thank you

After_Midnight likes this.
  20. You're welcome :)

Piret2000 likes this.